The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Wolverhampton Who's starting in September 2014

State your name (If you want to), Age, course, where you'll be living and more importantly what you're looking forward to!
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi i'm kimberley, I am 20 and going to be studying Tourism. I'll be living at Walsall student village I am looking forward to meet new people and freshers lol :smile:
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Nice to meet you Kimberley, I'm Andrea, I'm 18 and I will be studying fire and rescue. I will be living at the city accommodations :smile: And I can't wait either
Reply 3
Hi i'm Jasmin, I'm 18 and will be studying musical theatre and living at walsall accomodation. I'm looking forward to freshers and can't wait to meet new people:smile::smile:
Reply 4
Original post by cececilxo
Hey, I'm Chelsea, gonna be studying History but won't be living in uni accommodation! I guess I'm looking forward to meeting new people too, are you guys moving from far away?

Hi, I only live in Birmingham, but still wanna move out and get the full experience:smile:
Reply 5
I'd say moving out is definitely the best idea, more freedom :') Are you at sixth form/college at the moment?

Yeah exactly haha:smile: Im at college at the moment
Reply 6
Ooh okay, do you know if there's a freshers page on fb or anything?

I don't think there is one yet.
Reply 7
Oh yeah I forgot how early in the year it was :')

Haha :tongue:
Reply 8
Hi, am Evelyn. will be studying clinical physiology , city campus..:smile::smile: and am from London, this will be a big move for me :biggrin:, but i need help about accommodation, both campus accommodation or off campus..
Reply 9
Hey, I'm Chelsea, gonna be studying History but won't be living in uni accommodation! I guess I'm looking forward to meeting new people too, are you guys moving from far away?

Hi Chelsea, I'm moving from Northern Ireland :smile:
Reply 10
hi im nick im 19 and im thinking of studing drama and musical theatre but its at the walsall campus but i want to live at the victoria halls in wolverhampton is this a good idea?
Hey i'm anne, i'm 17 (18 next month) and by the looks things i will be firming for bmus music and moving from norwich to live at walsall campus :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
My names Ellie, I'll be studying special needs at Walsall and deaf studies at city, and I'll be living at Chambers 51 accomodation

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nick.d
hi im nick im 19 and im thinking of studing drama and musical theatre but its at the walsall campus but i want to live at the victoria halls in wolverhampton is this a good idea?

Nooooo! I looked around Victoria hall on Saturday and it felt like a mental assylum

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Original post by Ellie.Mortlock
Nooooo! I looked around Victoria hall on Saturday and it felt like a mental assylum

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, i'm Hass i'm torn between chambers 51 and Victoria halls. Is Victoria halls that bad?
Original post by nattus95
Hi, i'm Hass i'm torn between chambers 51 and Victoria halls. Is Victoria halls that bad?

I looked around both, they're similar prices, and chambers 51 is in the centre where as VH is on the outskirts. The guy at C51 seemed cool and our age, where as the woman at VH seemed like a wet drip. And chambers 51 is much smaller so you would feel like you got to know everyone well including the staff where as at VH it was so big you wouldn't. And the common room was terrible, it was a huge room with one sofa and a pool table. Where as at C51 he couldn't show it to us at they had had a huge party last night. Haha. C51 is just luxury too, plus I'm thereeeeeee haha. I booked my bronze studio on Sunday.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Original post by Ellie.Mortlock
I looked around both, they're similar prices, and chambers 51 is in the centre where as VH is on the outskirts. The guy at C51 seemed cool and our age, where as the woman at VH seemed like a wet drip. And chambers 51 is much smaller so you would feel like you got to know everyone well including the staff where as at VH it was so big you wouldn't. And the common room was terrible, it was a huge room with one sofa and a pool table. Where as at C51 he couldn't show it to us at they had had a huge party last night. Haha. C51 is just luxury too, plus I'm thereeeeeee haha. I booked my bronze studio on Sunday.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha fair enough then. I'm swaying too Chambers 51 now!
Original post by nattus95
Haha fair enough then. I'm swaying too Chambers 51 now!

Good! Haha, cause I hope there's plenty of first years there

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Hi, I'm Gemma and I am going to be studying English and Education Studies at Wolverhampton. I am quite a lot older than everyone in this thread so far though at 31 :O (I'm an oldie but still think I'm 15 at times ;P). I will have already completed year one of a hons degree with the open Uni, but I am trading in those 120 credits and starting again on this new degree path.
Reply 19
Hi my name is Leia im 17 soon to be 18 and I cant wait to go to Wolverhampton university to study history. I dont have any friends going to wolvs uni so I hope to make loads of new friends, ill be living on the city campus! I'm a tad too excited.
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending