The Student Room Group

Cass Business School Postgrad Applicants 2014-2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by louis1009
I didn't.. If I'm not mistaken you can choose up to three courses.

oh wow that's even better. Thanks. Do you know which are the less competitive courses?
Reply 21
Original post by kevin.bass
oh wow that's even better. Thanks. Do you know which are the less competitive courses?

I don't want to get rude or into your business, I hope you can see this as something constructive.

Anywhere I read one of your posts you ask for what the least competitive courses are. Of course this has relevance and is important to some extent, but most important is that you enjoy the course you selected.

A master in business will mostly determine your future career path, so first go and think what you actually want to do. It is also easier writing a motivating letter about a subject you enjoy, admission officers will notice if you are not genuine.

So rather than asking what is least competitive, go to the website and find the course that suits you most. It might even be the most competitive one, but if that suits your interests best, you will stand out.

I hope I have not offended you, I am just trying to help :smile:
Reply 22
Original post by 92DL
I don't want to get rude or into your business, I hope you can see this as something constructive.

Anywhere I read one of your posts you ask for what the least competitive courses are. Of course this has relevance and is important to some extent, but most important is that you enjoy the course you selected.

A master in business will mostly determine your future career path, so first go and think what you actually want to do. It is also easier writing a motivating letter about a subject you enjoy, admission officers will notice if you are not genuine.

So rather than asking what is least competitive, go to the website and find the course that suits you most. It might even be the most competitive one, but if that suits your interests best, you will stand out.

Second that. Your interest matters most.
Reply 23
Hi there, I'll be applying to Management programme next week, can you share some tips for personal statement and what's your background? Thanks
Reply 24
Original post by 92DL

yeah that's true. but what's the point in applaying to a course that you enjoy if you don't get in?
Reply 25
yeah that's true. but what's the point in applaying to a course that you enjoy if you don't get in?

If you are passionate about the course you have a better chance than obviously showing a lack of interest. Universities know students sometimes just try to get it, no matter what course. If you lack the right reasoning why you want to study that specific course at that specific university, you have lower chances than at a competitive course.
Hey everyone, I've confirmed my place at Cass.. I'll be doing MSc in Investment Management :smile:
Reply 27
Original post by make.a.sound
Hey everyone, I've confirmed my place at Cass.. I'll be doing MSc in Investment Management :smile:

Do you mind sharing your profile?
Reply 28
Hey guys,

While doing my reseach, I found a course which really fits me,"Business Economics/International Business economics" but it is in School of Arts and Social Science. But I'am also interested in Managment in Cass business school. So, my question is, "is it possible to apply to both? or the three choices are only restricted to one school?" Hope someone can help me.

Thanks

K
Do you mind sharing your profile?

I'm doing a BA Business and Accounting at the University of Exeter, I spent a year abroad in Germany and I'm expected to get a 1st class degree :smile:

Hey guys,

While doing my reseach, I found a course which really fits me,"Business Economics/International Business economics" but it is in School of Arts and Social Science. But I'am also interested in Managment in Cass business school. So, my question is, "is it possible to apply to both? or the three choices are only restricted to one school?" Hope someone can help me.

Thanks

K

I think the choices are restricted to one school, but it should be possible to apply for both schools separately. I'd contact Cass just to make sure though, they respond to emails quite quickly!
I was thinking about managment or wealth managment. Do you know which courses are less competitive to get in? and all courses require interview? I know that applications end in August so I think there might be some chances to get in.:smile:

I'm not to sure about other course but I do know management is really popular. I do know marketing strategy and innovation is closed now though, it has been for a while so it's best to apply as early as possible.
Hello everyone.. I will accept my MSc Finance offer for Cass in the next few days,hopefully I 'll see you all there guys!!
all the best
Reply 32
Accepted Msc. in Finance at Cass :smile:
Original post by Shar_c93
Accepted Msc. in Finance at Cass :smile:

Congratulations, are you living in London or overseas
Reply 34
Original post by MarketingGirl
Congratulations, are you living in London or overseas

Hi. I am an overseas student. What about you?
Original post by Shar_c93
Hi. I am an overseas student. What about you?

I live in London :smile:
Reply 36
Hi guys !

I'll b doing the Msc in Marketing at Cass this fall. So excited !
Wishing you all good luck on your last exams if this is the case ! :smile:

I'm currently looking for a flat in London right now.. If you guys have any tips or hear anything... I'm looking around Marylebone, Great Portland Street...

Take care !!! xxx
Original post by JMM14
Hi guys !

I'll b doing the Msc in Marketing at Cass this fall. So excited !
Wishing you all good luck on your last exams if this is the case ! :smile:

I'm currently looking for a flat in London right now.. If you guys have any tips or hear anything... I'm looking around Marylebone, Great Portland Street...

Take care !!! xxx

Do you have Facebook? We made a Facebook group for the marketing strategy and innovation people. If you do private message me and I'll send you the link :smile:
Reply 38
Original post by MarketingGirl
Do you have Facebook? We made a Facebook group for the marketing strategy and innovation people. If you do private message me and I'll send you the link :smile:

Hey !

Yes of course ! I've asked to join the group already ! thxx
Original post by JMM14
Hey !

Yes of course ! I've asked to join the group already ! thxx

Alright cool, well add me on Facebook mine is Chantal x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending