The Student Room Group

Cass Business School Postgrad Applicants 2014-2015

Hello just wondering if anyone has applied to Cass and is waiting for or has received an offer?
not seen a post for 2014 so if you have post below the course you've applied, where you're from and if you're waiting for or holding an offer!
Good Luck x
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by MarketingGirl
Hello just wondering if anyone has applied to Cass and is waiting for or has received an offer?
not seen a post for 2014 so if you have post below the course you've applied, where you're from and if you're waiting for or holding an offer!
Good Luck x

Lol I did try and make a thread before but nobody replied. I'll be doing the MSc Banking and International Finance starting this September. What about yourself?
Reply 2
Original post by pamsk
Lol I did try and make a thread before but nobody replied. I'll be doing the MSc Banking and International Finance starting this September. What about yourself?

Oh really lol, not many people going to Cass from here than possibly, I thought was popular for postgrad business courses loads of posts from UCL guys and LSE.
I'll be doing MSc marketing strategy and innovation.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3
Hey there. New to TSR. Anyway. I will be applying for the MSc. Shipping, Trade and Finance. Let's keep this thread going.
Reply 4
Original post by abhiiyer7
Hey there. New to TSR. Anyway. I will be applying for the MSc. Shipping, Trade and Finance. Let's keep this thread going.

Hello, good luck with your application I'm sure you will be just fine hope to see you around in September :smile:
Reply 5
hi gd luck i'll be doing MSc international accounting and finance
Reply 6
Hi, I got an offer for msc management today. They didn't really mess around, it was like a week or so when I first sent my application!! I wouldn't have been able to handle the 6-8 weeks not knowing anyway, so happy days :biggrin:

I'll probably accept, but I'm in a bit of an awkward situation as I would like to hear back from LSE on an answer either way. Not sure if anyone else is in a similar situation??

Anyway, good luck :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7
Received an offer for MSc Banking and Intl Finance here.
Stupid question, I should take this over QMUL finance and investment right?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Hello Everyone,
I received an offer for MSc. Marketing and Innovation Management.
Reply 9
@Ctui I have heard LSE take quite a while to respond an do think tht cass only give 4 weeks to make a deposit but you could wait it out and see.

@Hungry I'm not too sure about that particular field but for business courses (which included banking, finance etc) Cass has a much better reputation than Queen Mary defiantly although it is more expensive.

@Gee
hey, you'll be joining me and Patrick then! Are you from the Uk? And do you know if you're going to accept?
Reply 10
@Ctui I have heard LSE take quite a while to respond an do think tht cass only give 4 weeks to make a deposit but you could wait it out and see.

@Hungry I'm not too sure about that particular field but for business courses (which included banking, finance etc) Cass has a much better reputation than Queen Mary defiantly although it is more expensive.

@Gee
hey, you'll be joining me and Patrick then! Are you from the Uk? And do you know if you're going to accept?

HI @MarketingGirl

I am from India. There is a 95% chance that I'll accept the offer.
Reply 11
Yea it's looking unlikely il hear from LSE before the end of the month - they haven't even started to consider my application yet. There's no way I'm going to be gambling with an offer from Cass, so decision made
Reply 12
Hey, guys did you have to do an interview? Do you think that is too late to apply? Since many spots are already being given?
Original post by kevin.bass
Hey, guys did you have to do an interview? Do you think that is too late to apply? Since many spots are already being given?

I had an online interview I think most other people did too, not harm in trying though. What course will you be applying for?
Reply 14
I had an online interview I think most other people did too, not harm in trying though. What course will you be applying for?

I was thinking about managment or wealth managment. Do you know which courses are less competitive to get in? and all courses require interview? I know that applications end in August so I think there might be some chances to get in.:smile:
Reply 15
Original post by Ctui
Hi, I got an offer for msc management today. They didn't really mess around, it was like a week or so when I first sent my application!! I wouldn't have been able to handle the 6-8 weeks not knowing anyway, so happy days :biggrin:

I'll probably accept, but I'm in a bit of an awkward situation as I would like to hear back from LSE on an answer either way. Not sure if anyone else is in a similar situation??

Anyway, good luck :smile:

Same here! Got an offer a few days after I submitted my application :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by louis1009
Same here! Got an offer a few days after I submitted my application :smile:

Hey, do you mind me asking which course did you apply to and if you got an interview? what's the general profile for CASS?
Reply 17
Original post by kevin.bass
Hey, do you mind me asking which course did you apply to and if you got an interview? what's the general profile for CASS?

Hey, it's MSc Management and there was no interview. Not too sure about the general profile for Cass though.
Reply 18
Original post by louis1009
Hey, it's MSc Management and there was no interview. Not too sure about the general profile for Cass though.

oh ok thanks. Did you take the gmat? and in the application you can chose two courses option right?
Reply 19
I didn't.. If I'm not mistaken you can choose up to three courses.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending