The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Has anyone decided on were they are living in september 14?

Hi all i think i have decided on were to live in September i really like liberty court. i have looked at there website, visited them and looked at the facebook site and it seems like a good place to live. Has any one else been there or liived their that can give me any info before i booke with them.

Or do you suggest a different place it does seem like they do alot there
Reply 1
i really like there facebook page look at it and tell me what you think www.facebook.com/Liberty.Living.Liberty.Court.Preston think you can get to it by going on this just copied it from tool bar
(edited 10 years ago)
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 2
I have decided to rent a private 4 bed house at the bottom of moor lane

I think it helps to mix and its cheaper than all of the halls inc everything!!
Reply 3
For first year you HAVE to go into halls, you won't experience uni properly otherwise. You'll meet most of your friends in halls and probably end up in a house with them in year 2.

I'd recommend Uni halls then if you don't get placed try private halls such as liberty.
Reply 4
Go to uni owned or leased halls because you'll get mainly first years in the same boat as you. Its a more comfortable atmosphere for you. I was thinking about Liberty Court but then I spoke to people about accommodation and they said don't go private first year. I have booked IQ the rooms are just as nice and bigger of you want a double bed than Liberty. Also its the most popular and the biggest so better socially!
Reply 5
Uni owned are mostly first years. Private are mixed but still mostly first years who haven't managed Uni owned because the fill up quickly.

I'm in IQ now but moving into a house in September. Thats what most people do, you miss out on too much if you go into a house straight away
Reply 6
Original post by megjobling
Go to uni owned or leased halls because you'll get mainly first years in the same boat as you. Its a more comfortable atmosphere for you. I was thinking about Liberty Court but then I spoke to people about accommodation and they said don't go private first year. I have booked IQ the rooms are just as nice and bigger of you want a double bed than Liberty. Also its the most popular and the biggest so better socially!

Thank you for your reply i have been and looked at Iq kopa and leighton halls, brunel Court and liberty Court and i have booked at LIberty Court the place just feels right and i fealt comfortable while there
I'm still gonna be chillin under yo bed. Whether u like It or not :colone:
Reply 8
Original post by Клейтон
I'm still gonna be chillin under yo bed. Whether u like It or not :colone:

under who's bed lol
Original post by sammylow
under who's bed lol

UNDER EVERYONES!! Haha, I'm just skidding with ya, nah that'll have to wait until they legalise cloning. For now I'll just stick to the OP's bed. I move around a lot so I'll be coming to a bed near you pretty soon! They call me the 'evictor of monsters' down in that place you go where you die.
anyone staying in Flat 57 Block B of Leighton Halls?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending