The Student Room Group

Summer school: Computer Science and IT

Hey! I'm an Italian High School student at year 12 and I was wondering if any any university, possibly in London, organizes summer courses, from June to September, I could attend, concerning Computer Science and IT. This is my last summer before UCAS application and I'd like to do something interesting, which could maybe help me in my application.

Thanks in advance,
Matteo Cassia
Reply 1
Original post by Matteo Cassia
Hey! I'm an Italian High School student at year 12 and I was wondering if any any university, possibly in London, organizes summer courses, from June to September, I could attend, concerning Computer Science and IT. This is my last summer before UCAS application and I'd like to do something interesting, which could maybe help me in my application.

Thanks in advance,
Matteo Cassia

King's College London has a computer science taster course for year 12 students this summer. Have a look through their prospectus I'm not sure about the closing date for any applications.

Good luck, I've applied for computer science and other sciences for summer and remember coming across london ones.

Heres link for KCL
http://www.kcl.ac.uk/prospectus/undergraduate/search/browse/bysubject

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Delve into the world of British theatre, literature, and film in this ancient yet very modern metropolis.
All courses in this five-week intensive program offer University of Pennsylvania credits. In addition to a wide variety of theatre performances, the program includes group excursions to cultural sites. Program-arranged housing and classes are located in the Notting Hill neighborhood of central London.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending