The Student Room Group

Physical Properties

Hey guys need a little bit of help. Does anyone know the physical properties of:
1.Titanium
2.Aluminium Oxide
3.Silicon oxide

Im finding research a little difficult on these so its very much appreciated! :smile:
Original post by LiamMcMorrow
Hey guys need a little bit of help. Does anyone know the physical properties of:
1.Titanium
2.Aluminium Oxide
3.Silicon oxide

Im finding research a little difficult on these so its very much appreciated! :smile:

1. Look up "titanium" on wikipedia
2. Look up Aluminium oxide" on wikipedia
3. Look up "silicon oxide" on wikipedia

I feel your pain on the difficulty of research using the internet ...
Reply 2
Original post by charco
1. Look up "titanium" on wikipedia
2. Look up Aluminium oxide" on wikipedia
3. Look up "silicon oxide" on wikipedia

I feel your pain on the difficulty of research using the internet ...

If theres something TSR has a reputation for at the moment is that snobby little ****s like you put other people down. Why are you a community assistant? The fact you would rather be sarcastic to me than actually help me really shows a lot about your personalty.
If theres something TSR has a reputation for at the moment is that snobby little ****s like you put other people down. Why are you a community assistant? The fact you would rather be sarcastic to me than actually help me really shows a lot about your personalty.

oh dear...

You would find people a little more disposed to help you if you demonstrate that you have at least tried.

Asking other people to do your work for you will elicit little sympathy.
1.Titanium
2.Aluminium Oxide
3.Silicon oxide

Hiya, try wiki for all of them..the link for titaniums below and itt has a whole section on physical properties e.g boiling point, strength blahh the other website belows quite good too- hopefully will help ya on yr research! Goodluck

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titanium http://www.webelements.com/titanium/physics.html

Quick Reply

Latest