The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Dhesi
We will have to wait until he's back.

But if he's "permanently banned"...
i wonder why he got banned?
Reply 42
oh, so its only a temporary ban? how long?
mml
oh, so its only a temporary ban? how long?

no its perminant:frown:
Reply 44
When that appears under a persons name it means they have asked to be banned for a period of time.
Dhesi
When that appears under a persons name it means they have asked to be banned for a period of time.

i thought that was 'banned by request'
Reply 46
Ok looks like he is permenantly banned, Im currently seeing what can be done by asking mods.
Dhesi
Ok looks like he is permenantly banned, Im currently seeing what can be done by asking mods.

good idea, keep us posted!
Reply 48
Alright, I asked if I could take it over for now but we have to vote for a new leader which is made by current society members. I'd love to do it but if anyone else wants to put their name forward we will have a vote.

As far as I can see, current members are:
.S.O.S.
birdth
chocolatecheese
Dhesi
forkwise
mml
NathanM
Dhesi
Alright, I asked if I could take it over for now but we have to vote for a new leader which is made by current society members. I'd love to do it but if anyone else wants to put their name forward we will have a vote.

yeah i'll go for it! i don;t mind loseing an election! do we need to explain why or anything? Mine would be beacuse i'm already into the third year of my Pharmacutical Science degree (Which is basically a chemistry degree)
Reply 50
We can have multiple leaders, just to let everyone know.
Dhesi
We can have multiple leaders, just to let everyone know.

even better. no need for a violent bloodbath! :p:
Reply 52
True, im not sure what the maximum is though. Its not really a huge deal the only control you have is to accept/decline membership.
Dhesi
True, im not sure what the maximum is though. Its not really a huge deal the only control you have is to accept/decline membership.

true.

you can have lots of leaders!
Reply 54
lol well considering theres currently 8 members theres potential for up to 8, just trying to find the official figure now lol.
Reply 55
The answer I got is: "In theory 2^32" hahaa
Dhesi
lol well considering theres currently 8 members theres potential for up to 8, just trying to find the official figure now lol.

I'm technically not a member.....yet :p:
Reply 57
Well I dont think you can become a leader yet because the mods have to pass it to a current member who can then add members/leaders.
Dhesi
Well I dont think you can become a leader yet because the mods have to pass it to a current member who can then add members/leaders.

well whos leader now, who can accept my application to join
Reply 59
Nobody, thats the problem that im trying to get sorted lol but we have to vote among ourselves. So nobody can accept your application until one of us becomes leader.

Latest