The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

2014 mechanical engineering applicants: has anybody received a conditional offer?

My application was received on the 7th of December and my predicted grades were ABB in maths, further maths, and physics respectively. I know they're below the entry requirements but UoN still gave me an offer so I'm still hopeful.

Anyway I'm still waiting for a response which I find kind of odd seeing as the other 4 unis gave me an offer within a month. I've searched the forum for other applicants but as far as I can tell anybody who has received an offer received an unconditional one.

Hence I've made the assumption that they've only given offers to applicants who are predicted to far exceed the entry criteria, and plan on only giving offers to the borderline folk like me after all of their unconditional offers have been accepted/rejected.

My question is what are your predicted grades and have you received a conditional offer yet? if so when did you receive it.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
Hey mate, I've got an un-conditional but that's because I've already got my grades.

I know Birmingham interview you first, they normally invite you up for a visit/interview day... I did mine last year, so didn't have to go again this year. It hasn't passed the deadline for them to give out offers, so just keep hanging in there! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending