The Student Room Group
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth

Falmouth freshers 2014

Who's got offers from falmouth next year and for what courses?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I got an unconditional for Animation & Visual Effects (: I've put it as my firm choice ^^
(edited 10 years ago)
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth
Reply 2
I've got an offer for Press and Editorial Photography, firmed it a while ago and sent off my student loans entitlement letter yesterday. Just been to meet a group of people looking to share a house in town today, all looking really good for me at the moment.
Reply 3
I've just accepted an unconditional offer for Cultural Tourism Management.

Very excited!
Reply 4
I've accepted an offer for Illustration :smile:
Reply 5
I've accepted an offer for graphic design :biggrin:
Reply 6
Original post by Roryyb
I've accepted an offer for graphic design :biggrin:

Yo! I'm also going to firm my offer at Fally for Graphic Design! You coming from A levels or art foundy?
Conditional offer for Advertising :biggrin: any international students out there?
Reply 8
Got an offer for Graphic Design. Just sorting out finances etc. I'm coming up from foundation, although did graphics at A-level too..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by yehya.a
Yo! I'm also going to firm my offer at Fally for Graphic Design! You coming from A levels or art foundy?

Nice man! I came from neither, I'm coming from BTEC Graphic Design Level 3. What about you? Also how far away are you coming from to get to Fal?
Reply 10
Pretty sure I'll be accepting my Falmouth offer now that I've got all Uni offers now...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Original post by Roryyb
Nice man! I came from neither, I'm coming from BTEC Graphic Design Level 3. What about you? Also how far away are you coming from to get to Fal?

Oh sweet! I'm doing my A levels now. Right now I live in Dubai, have done for the past 10 years or so, I'll be coming all the way from there haha. Based in Portsmouth though when I'm around in the UK. You?

Original post by JaWilson
Pretty sure I'll be accepting my Falmouth offer now that I've got all Uni offers now...

Where did you do your foundation bro?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 12
Exeter college, Devon. Know at least 2 others definitely coming to Fal from my course too. Trying to get them to join this thread as well. Coming from Dubai I hope that you own a warm jacket of some kind bud. It's a bit colder :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by yehya.a
Oh sweet! I'm doing my A levels now. Right now I live in Dubai, have done for the past 10 years or so, I'll be coming all the way from there haha. Based in Portsmouth though when I'm around in the UK. You?

Ahh and I thought I was coming from fairly far away, aha! It took me about 6-7 hours to get down to fal, I live up in the north.
Reply 14
Original post by Roryyb
Ahh and I thought I was coming from fairly far away, aha! It took me about 6-7 hours to get down to fal, I live up in the north.

When was your Falmouth interview then mate?
Reply 15
When was your Falmouth interview then mate?

2 weeks ago, 21st feb. You?
Reply 16
Original post by Roryyb

Mine was on that Wednesday (19th feb). It was a pretty big interview group. Did they give you any conditions for your offer?
Reply 17
Mine was on that Wednesday (19th feb). It was a pretty big interview group. Did they give you any conditions for your offer?

Yeah, it was a pretty big interview group on the day I had my interview as well. Just have to get a DMM, that's the only condition. What about you?
Reply 18
Original post by Roryyb
Yeah, it was a pretty big interview group on the day I had my interview as well. Just have to get a DMM, that's the only condition. What about you?

I just have to pass my foundation. Which it's impossible not to really. Think we need to get more graphic design applicants onto this thread?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Original post by Roryyb

I had an interview on Jan 13th, I was the only one on that day because I came from abroad and couldn't do one of the set interview days. It was definitely a shock coming from a 25 degree sunny winter to 5 degrees with all that crazy weather! Going to take some getting used to haha.

I have to get 240 UCAS Points which is like BBC roughly :smile:

I was so pumped when I finally saw this thread was set up! Defo need some more people onboard!
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest