The Student Room Group

Do you think women would find these guys attractive if they were working class?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
It just proves that women are not as shallow as men; that they see further than what their friends tell them is good looking.
Original post by nopenopenope
3edgy5me

if this thread annoys you gl in life

3edgy5me

dunno why ur hating on dom just because he gets more pussy than u

i hope you realise how retarded that sounded now

I'm not the one making so many threads about what women want

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Not low e, what a stupid thing to say.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Very confrontational. Definitely high t
Reply 23
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
I dunno why you're hating on Benedict Cumberbatch just because he gets more pussy than you

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol, but he isn't very good looking (imo)
Oh, Tom Hiddleston is lovely. It's all in his manner and bearing, as well as the fact he seems like a genuinely pleasant person. I've never stopped to think about his economic background, so why it is becoming relevant now is beyond me.
Original post by DOM Alpha Badboy
Very confrontational. Definitely high t

Nope, you're just insecure

Posted from TSR Mobile
I find them both attractive looks-wise.
Reply 27
Hiddleston, hell yes they would. Cumberbatch only if he kept the accent ;p
Original post by Wilfred Little
Agree mate been saying it for ages, electric eel looking bastard.

Saying that I really like him, his comments on the riots were :cool:.

oh dear lord :rofl:
Reply 29
This is hardly revolutionary information, a rich and famous guy can more or less get any bitch he wants regardless of what he looks like
Not Tom Hiddleston, that man is incredibly attractive. Plus he's just adorable, regardless of how posh he is. I only find Benedict attractive as Sherlock and even then, not so much. I don't see why someone's class background is going to affect how attractive they are? Accent maybe.
(edited 10 years ago)
To me they're ok regardless. But please stop with these damn women bashing threads; they're a bit sad.
Original post by Machop
This is hardly revolutionary information, a rich and famous guy can more or less get any bitch he wants regardless of what he looks like

Bull****.
Reply 33
Original post by Red one
I can't wait til you're banned. You're like Alpha brah just more annoying if that's even possible.

can you think why he might be like Alpha brah ?
Reply 34
Original post by EllieC130
Bull****.

Maybe not any girl, but name me one rich and famous guy who doesn't have super hot gf/wife
Reply 35
keep-calm-and-don-t-feed-the-troll-22.png
Original post by Machop
Maybe not any girl, but name me one rich and famous guy who doesn't have super hot gf/wife

Oh I don't deny that there's plenty of gold diggers even attractive ones. But they don't make up a majority.
Benedict Cumberbatch is an interesting one - no-one seems to find him attractive at first but then the more you watch him the more you become enticed by him and suddenly you're scrolling through hundreds of pictures of him when you thought he was hideous a few months ago. It's not even just the accent though - even playing American characters the fascination remains. I think he is a very alluring person tbh.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 38
Original post by EllieC130
Oh I don't deny that there's plenty of gold diggers even attractive ones. But they don't make up a majority.

Most women would want a guy who is financially successful. If there were 2 guys who were equal in all other departments but one of them was rich and successful and the other wasn't most women would go for the one who was rich
Original post by Machop
Most women would want a guy who is financially successful. If there were 2 guys who were equal in all other departments but one of them was rich and successful and the other wasn't most women would go for the one who was rich

Well yeah if they were equal in ALL other aspects. That's not really a bad thing. It wouldn't be like you were putting money above everything else. If anything you would be putting if as a minor thing given that you've looked to everything else first.

Quick Reply

Latest