The Student Room Group

Lidl for under 18's

My apologies for what may seem as a rather tedious thread, but I couldn't find anything on this :rolleyes:

So I'm 16, currently looking for part time work, wrote up my CV and various cover letters, been looking at applying for Waitrose and Waterstones and maybe other places like Tesco or Sainsburys, but have recently come to realise Lidl pay very well compared to other places, so i'm asking you what the pay is like for under 18's there? and well any other suggestions are welcome too :wink:
Reply 1
Anyone? :smile:
Original post by J_ames
My apologies for what may seem as a rather tedious thread, but I couldn't find anything on this :rolleyes:

So I'm 16, currently looking for part time work, wrote up my CV and various cover letters, been looking at applying for Waitrose and Waterstones and maybe other places like Tesco or Sainsburys, but have recently come to realise Lidl pay very well compared to other places, so i'm asking you what the pay is like for under 18's there? and well any other suggestions are welcome too :wink:

You need to be over 16 to work in lidl.
A simple Google search told me that.

I am under 18 years old; can I still apply for a position in store?

As an Equal Opportunities employer we do offer opportunities to those under the age of eighteen, but above the age of sixteen. This would be an in-store stock replenishment position and these opportunities are not available in every Lidl store, due to our licencing constraints. We welcome applications from candidates of all ages and every candidate is considered equally for the role to which they are applying for against the requiremenhts of the postion.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending