The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

The most respected degree at Cass Business School

Poll

The most respected degree among employers?

What is the most respected degree among employers?
Reply 1
If you want to get into Top/Middle Office roles for Investment Banking than IFRM. Banking & International Finance can get you through the doors to an IB, however. It seems more suited for Retail Banking.
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Keyenesian
If you want to get into Top/Middle Office roles for Investment Banking than IFRM. Banking & International Finance can get you through the doors to an IB, however. It seems more suited for Retail Banking.

That's really not true. BIF and IFRM are on the same level, only one is suited for traders, another for bankers.
Reply 3
Original post by Szmessh
That's really not true. BIF and IFRM are on the same level, only one is suited for traders, another for bankers.

Which do you regard as the most respected? I was considering applying for BIF but the IFRM is regarded highly by Investment Banks, to my knowledge.
Reply 4
Original post by Keyenesian
Which do you regard as the most respected? I was considering applying for BIF but the IFRM is regarded highly by Investment Banks, to my knowledge.

Your degree classification will never land you any interviews (a target uni brand name would), so there is no point in comparing which degree is more prestigious, because neither is better than the another. Though, make sure your subject is relevant: therefore as I said, go with BIF if you want banking, go with IFRM if you want trading.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending