The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Akc

The AKC as we all know is a qualification (three year course) only available to kings staff and students.

I am a first year law student and i done the AKC this year. I passed some how - only attended three lectures!!

I am just interested in knowing who else does the AKC and how you found it. Also feel free to raise any issues that you found interesting. The two modules we done this year were based on the bible and the life of Jesus. What modules have you done in the past?

I just want to know what you all think of it and how do employers regard this additional qualification?

Thank-you
Reply 1
I'm guessing we won't be able to pick the modules we care to study then?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Sijia
I'm guessing we won't be able to pick the modules we care to study then?

no we can't pick the modules we want to study - would have been good if we could pick the modules we want to study - but i guess that does not suit the nature of the course
ooops!
no we can't pick the modules we want to study - would have been good if we could pick the modules we want to study - but i guess that does not suit the nature of the course

i started going to the lectures, registered for the exam, got the handouts, etc but didnt go to the exam in the end...ive got my contract law coursework on bloody pignuts to thank for that...stayed up all night the night before the exam finishing that damn coursework!
Reply 4
kidney thief
i started going to the lectures, registered for the exam, got the handouts, etc but didnt go to the exam in the end...ive got my contract law coursework on bloody pignuts to thank for that...stayed up all night the night before the exam finishing that damn coursework!

lol i did tht one 2. who r u?
Desmond Tutu was a guest lecturer two years ago for the AKC. :cool:

Latest