The Student Room Group

Do you like bounty chocolate?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
No. I don't really like coconut anyway but the texture of it in a bounty makes me cringe.
Reply 21
My favorite! :biggrin:
Tastes like ****
Reply 23
Have to be in the mood for it really, but yes.
yup
Nope.
I used to like it (or i just ate it cause i couldn't get any other chocolate) when i was younger but it's one of those taste that you grow to hate.
That or the fact that its never in any shops.
Oh yes love them
Reply 27
I think its a chocolate you appreciate more with age.
Wasn't keen on them when younger but like them now.
Reply 28
I do indeed.
Reply 29
Nope, I don't like coconut :smile:
Original post by senz72
Yes, it's an Asian thing. :smile:

lolwat
Reply 31
No, it's always the left behind chocolate at my house whenever someone's brings in a celebrations box.
Reply 32
Nope, coconut seems to get stuck in my throat and makes me choke......
I love to hate it. Sometimes Bounty satisfies my sugar cravings and other times it can be sickly sweet.
I am an 18 year old guy. I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet, and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion. I brush my teeth two times with an ultra-sonic electric toothbrush. Once with a 12 hour protection ultra-whitening toothpaste and then with a enamel hardening, sensitive toothpaste. This is proceeded by flossing with mint flavored nylon dental floss before rinsing with a high-fluoride content mouthwash that I swish for 43 seconds, to prevent cavities. I then apply a 48 hour antiperspirant deodorant before getting dressed and then leave at 7:55am.
No.
Yup, I love Bounty Choco :biggrin: !
Reply 37
Yes! :coma: I like it because it's one of those chocolates that contain very little chocolate :gah:
Reply 38
Original post by ehiamour
Tastes like ****

:spank:
Reply 39
No, hate chocolate and coconut together. I only really like coconut when it's added to sauce.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending