The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 1
jolity
my school has told me that universities such as LSE and oxbridge required something like 7A* and the rest As and GCSE and of course the full A complement at A-level

i just wondered for those who applied for the pure economics course what their a-level and GCSE results were. also exam results for other course would be helpful.

the competition for LSE and oxbridge is so intense that they'd consider ur gcses but they won't require u to have 7* etc...
I have an offer from lse and i got 2A* and 2As...but i'm doing Maths and Economics.

http://www.naz.b3.nu/
Go to "Curriculum Vitae" that might give u an idea the sort of people u may be competing againts.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
wow
that guy is ridiculously annoying
hopefully hes one of the automatic
he got more A* than im taking GCSE
Reply 3
i dont think lse do....i got 2a's, 6b's and 2c's at gcse, and i've had a reduced offer of BB to study L101 economics starting september
At the LSE general open day, my mum was told in the 'parents conference' that GCSE grades are considered a better indicator of ability/potential than either AS-Levels or predicted A2 grades.

Incidentally, I have an offer this year with GCSE's: 2A* 4A 2B 1D
Reply 5
jrdh im guessing your foreign and thats why you got a BB offer
thats amazingly low for a person taking their main course
Reply 6
I got 6A* and the rest A's, and got an offer but someone at school had straight A*s and all As at AS and got rejected, still I don't suppose she cares coz she got an AE offer from Cambridge.
Reply 7
jolity
jrdh im guessing your foreign and thats why you got a BB offer
thats amazingly low for a person taking their main course

i was born and bread in england....i'm the most english person you'll meet.. i got to a state school. I don't know why the offer was so low, i did maths last year.

Latest

Trending

Trending