The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

UNI Choice

Hello everyone,

I'm an Italian student studying in Cairo. I've been accepted to different Universities and I'm conflicted between three: Hult International School of Business, Royal Holloway and Queen Mary. I've searched for different reviews online but I couldn't really solve my issue. If you were to compare the positive and negative aspects of these universities, what would they be? Which one will you recommend?

Glad you can help :wink:
Reply 1
Original post by fredthefed
Hello everyone,

I'm an Italian student studying in Cairo. I've been accepted to different Universities and I'm conflicted between three: Hult International School of Business, Royal Holloway and Queen Mary. I've searched for different reviews online but I couldn't really solve my issue. If you were to compare the positive and negative aspects of these universities, what would they be? Which one will you recommend?

The best reputation would probably be Queen Mary.
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Queen Mary or Royal Holloway, depends what you want to study
Reply 3
Original post by fredthefed
Hello everyone,

What have you applied to study? Something along the lines of business? If I were you, in order to make a decision I'd compare:
- The course content- which course do you prefer? Does one have more modules that interests you?
- The course quality- which course ranks higher? Which course has graduates going onto good things?
- The university setting- would you rather live in a city or more in the countryside?

The 'reputation' of the university overall isn't really a big deal when it comes to differentiating between institutions such as these- they're all on a pretty level pegging and so what's more important is whether the course is right for you, and whether you'd be happy living there.
Reply 4
Original post by llacerta
What have you applied to study? Something along the lines of business? If I were you, in order to make a decision I'd compare:
- The course content- which course do you prefer? Does one have more modules that interests you?
- The course quality- which course ranks higher? Which course has graduates going onto good things?
- The university setting- would you rather live in a city or more in the countryside?

The 'reputation' of the university overall isn't really a big deal when it comes to differentiating between institutions such as these- they're all on a pretty level pegging and so what's more important is whether the course is right for you, and whether you'd be happy living there.

I applied for Business Economics but Hult only offers a Bachelor of Business Administration, which I would be willing to take;
I am a bit in favor of Queen Mary as its courses for Economics rank higher and its position attracts me more. I still cant form a sufficient opinion about hult to ultimately decide though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending