The Student Room Group

Ways to remember your time at Uni

So I was wondering if anyone has any ideas of ways to remember your time at Uni... So you have something to look back on when you're older.
For example taking a photo a day, or filling out a 3 year journal, or making a scrap book. I'm starting in September and want to know if anyone has any ideas! :biggrin:
Reply 1
You haven't actually attended yet. You'll quickly see how overly-hyped it was at school and by third year you'll be itching to leave.

I couldn't care less if I forget everything about University (besides what I'm taught). I can't wait to get into the real world.

Besides that, i'd probably do the photo a day thing.
Reply 2
Original post by Xyloid
You haven't actually attended yet. You'll quickly see how overly-hyped it was at school and by third year you'll be itching to leave.

I couldn't care less if I forget everything about University (besides what I'm taught). I can't wait to get into the real world.

Besides that, i'd probably do the photo a day thing.

What an optimistic reply lol
You're one of the first people who I've heard say they haven't enjoyed Uni!
Reply 3
Original post by jo7777
What an optimistic reply lol
You're one of the first people who I've heard say they haven't enjoyed Uni!

I didn't say I haven't enjoyed it.

I just said it was overly-hyped in school and most people I know are not fond of it to the degree where they need an unusual way of forever remembering it.
Reply 4
make the most of it and it will be hard to forget it
I'd just say enjoy it as much as you can because you remember happier memories clearer :smile: Plus, try to take photos of everything you do! Don't constantly have your camera out and in the way of enjoying the moment but try to get one shot of everything as something to look back on.
Reply 6
Original post by flyyoufools
I'd just say enjoy it as much as you can because you remember happier memories clearer :smile: Plus, try to take photos of everything you do! Don't constantly have your camera out and in the way of enjoying the moment but try to get one shot of everything as something to look back on.

Of course my aim will be to enjoy it as much as I can while I'm there :biggrin:

I think I'll try to take as many photos as I can, without being that annoying person who is always ruining a moment by stopping take a gazillion pictures
Reply 7
Tbh, I think what you'll be itching to remember will be your First Year! By second year, the degree takes a huge toll on you and you focus on work even more. Sure you'll have fun, but not as much as your first year!
MY choice? Get a Polaroid camera. You get to make a massive collection of photos that are vintage looking and it's really cool!
X
Reply 8
Original post by Demi7
Tbh, I think what you'll be itching to remember will be your First Year! By second year, the degree takes a huge toll on you and you focus on work even more. Sure you'll have fun, but not as much as your first year!
MY choice? Get a Polaroid camera. You get to make a massive collection of photos that are vintage looking and it's really cool!
X

Thats a great idea! Polaroid cameras are awesome :smile: Do you know where I can get one for cheap?
Reply 9
Original post by jo7777
Thats a great idea! Polaroid cameras are awesome :smile: Do you know where I can get one for cheap?

Amazon/Ebay! You'll get loads of them with different designs!
Goodluck X

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending