The Student Room Group

Withdrawing from my application??

Hiya,

I made an application to study mental health nursing a few months ago, I recieved a letter a few weeks ago asking me to interview on the 4/3/14.

I have since decided that I want to withdraw this application and re-apply next year due to a personal situation, I'm just wondering would it go against me because I have withdrawn my application a day before my interview??

Any help would be appreciated.

Reply 1
I'd say it was very unlikely. If it comes up next year then just explain why you withdrew your application.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by stephg20
Hiya,

I made an application to study mental health nursing a few months ago, I recieved a letter a few weeks ago asking me to interview on the 4/3/14.

I have since decided that I want to withdraw this application and re-apply next year due to a personal situation, I'm just wondering would it go against me because I have withdrawn my application a day before my interview??

Any help would be appreciated.

Could you go to the interview and if you are successful explain your situation and defer?
Reply 3
Tell the uni. If you've just notified UCAS it might take a while to get through to the right person at the uni, and someone might be sitting waiting to interview you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending