The Student Room Group

So who looks better

i was thinning this morning about Haley Williams (Paramore) and Tay Jardine (We are the in crowd) and it suddenly dawned on me that i think Tay looks better then Haley what do you think?

Haley Williams
hayley-williams-2013-mtv-movie-awards-04.jpg

Tay Jardine
tay.jpg
Reply 1
Facially, I'd say Hayley Williams. But her hair just annoys me there. She looks much better plain red or plain blonde:

Reply 2
Hayley for me, too.
Tay Jardine all the way, She's even more beautiful with your arms around her.
Haley imo :smile:
Too punk-ish :/
Reply 6
Is this one of those photographic juxtapositions where the names have been deliberately reversed, or am I actually supposed to care (and if so: how)?
Original post by Precious Illusions
Facially, I'd say Hayley Williams. But her hair just annoys me there. She looks much better plain red or plain blonde:

Hayley Williams would get it with minimal lube :perv:
Reply 8
Hayley Williams !
Reply 9
Original post by Profesh
Is this one of those photographic juxtapositions where the names have been deliberately reversed, or am I actually supposed to care (and if so: how)?

but if you didn't care in the slightest why make a comment? I mean, the back button is right there.
So. HALEY OR TAY OR BACK BUTTON?
Reply 10
Original post by iHateLaw
but if you didn't care in the slightest why make a comment? I mean, the back button is right there.
So. HALEY OR TAY OR BACK BUTTON?

I regret to announce that my curiosity is as morbid as my leisure-time is apparently infinite.
Reply 11
Original post by Profesh
I regret to announce that my curiosity is as morbid as my leisure-time is apparently infinite.

rumour has it curiosity killed the cat :frown:
Reply 12
Original post by Tug the Slug
Hayley Williams would get it with minimal lube :perv:

So jelly of her
Original post by Profesh

You have to pick one now. We're all yearning for an insight into the sole of Profesh.

Just pick one :sexface:
Reply 14
Original post by SophiaKeuning
You have to pick one now. We're all yearning for an insight into the sole of Profesh.

Just pick one :sexface:

Pfft; to choose either would be treason:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest