The Student Room Group

I hate being below 5ft at age 19 :(

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Why, how tall are you?
Reply 41
aww, well I have trouble looking people in the eye, and I have trouble reaching things off high shelves, it really does suck :{ and is it true that every guy loves girls with long legs?
Reply 42
Don't worry about it men really don't mind, some even think it's cute.
I'm 4ft 10.5 (the half is very important) and I find I don't really have a problem and if a guy has an issue with it then they are not worth it. I used to wish I was taller (just by an inch or 2) but I've accepted there's nothing I can do.
The only problem I have is finding trousers or jeans that don't trail on the floor, so I just live in skirts now.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 43
Yeah, that's true, you're right :smile:
Reply 44
[QUOTE="KatyRSC;46609041"]
Original post by Lauren2014
Hello, I am a female and I really wish I was atleast a little bit taller, i'm not even close to the average height for a girl. I worry that guys won't accept me and think that I am not beautiful because I am so short. I am pretty much 4ft 11. Is this height bad? :frown:

Don't worry about it men really don't mind, some even think it's cute.
I'm 4ft 10.5 (the half is very important) and I find I don't really have a problem and if a guy has an issue with it then they are not worth it.

Yeah only judgemental pricks will have an issue. Wow, really ? that's really cute :biggrin:
Reply 45
I like short girls :tongue:
Loads of guys like short girls, I'm definitely one of them :biggrin:
Reply 47
Original post by Twenty Three
Loads of guys like short girls, I'm definitely one of them :biggrin:
yay :tongue:
Reply 48
I'm 4'11" at 27. You'll be alright. A lot of guys find short gals cute. Just watch out for Olympic Midget Chuckers and large land predators and you'll be okay.
Original post by qwertyking
He's just being trollish, as usual.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'd prefer to think of myself as being critical.
Original post by Infiniteinsanity
I'd prefer to think of myself as being critical.

No, I was talking about the guy you were quoting.
fishing-for-likes.png
Nobody really cares, not an issue.
BTW having great legs isn't just about being tall. Look at Shakira. Being tall usually does give women great long legs but you can have toned, shapely legs when you're small. It's about proportions.
Original post by qwertyking
No, I was talking about the guy you were quoting.

Oh, my mistake.
I know how you feel, I'm approaching 21 and I'm only 4'10. :/ Likewise, I do worry it's off-putting for guys.
Reply 56
would a 5ft girl look good with 5ft 11 boy???
Reply 57
Original post by ScottishShortiex
I know how you feel, I'm approaching 21 and I'm only 4'10. :/ Likewise, I do worry it's off-putting for guys.

lol ur name tells us too,

ur dream man can carry you to places instead xD
Original post by Shadow-X
lol ur name tells us too,

ur dream man can carry you to places instead xD

Just need to find him first! :p:

Quick Reply