The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Emailing Admissions office - Automatic Reply?

After receiving my offer from Warwick I've decided I want to defer my entry, and have emailed Warwick ([email protected]) with an explanation for wanting to defer etc.

Straight after I sent my email I got an automatic reply. It says its from "ugadmissions, Resource" and the subject says Automatic Reply.

Does this mean my email hasn't reached them? I don't want to resend my email as I don't want to overload them and appear rude - I'm just worried that this means it hasn't got through!!

Has anybody experienced this? And would it be worth ringing the admissions office in a couple of days if no reply comes through?

Thanks guys
Reply 1
Its standard automatic reply which some unis send out after you email them to let you know they have recieved your email. I wouldnt worry on it at all tbh :smile: altho first time i got it from one of my unis i thought they replied back so quick lol only to realise they sent an auto email telling me they got my email

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by Azeem51
Its standard automatic reply which some unis send out after you email them to let you know they have recieved your email. I wouldnt worry on it at all tbh :smile: altho first time i got it from one of my unis i thought they replied back so quick lol only to realise they sent an auto email telling me they got my email

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh that's good news - thank you!! Haha me too, just weird that there was no content in the email, just blank... ah well. Hopefully they'll reply soon!
Reply 3
Original post by icedcaramellatte
Oh that's good news - thank you!! Haha me too, just weird that there was no content in the email, just blank... ah well. Hopefully they'll reply soon!

Probabily a mistake on their end if it was blank lol. Good luck hope you get the offer you want :top:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending