The Student Room Group

MSc in Computer Science conversion course/computer science - Birmingham University

Hello fellow TSR members

Just wanted to know if anyone has previous enrolled/or will be on the MSc in Computer Science conversion course at Bham Uni. And would like to here you thoughts. I am a experienced chemistry graduate and i am looking to pursue a career change in IT/technology.
Reply 1
I was also looking at this course but decided it was too much towards programming and not so much the other areas. I decided to apply for an Information Technology masters instead. The computer science course and Birmingham university look brilliant, I went in on an open day and it is perfect if the Computer Science is what you want to, they bring everyone up to speed so everyone is at the same level. Some lectures are shared with the undergrad students. However the course content was just not for me.

My undergraduate degree is in Biology and I am looking for a career in IT. Here are the modules I am hoping to study http://www.lboro.ac.uk/study/postgraduate/courses/departments/compsci/informationtechnology/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending