The Student Room Group

Could anybody possibly translate this French for me?:L thanks.

Je suis restée en Lac Garda dans Riva del Garda pour une semaine avec ma mère et la chorale. Puis ma mère et moi sommes restées à Malcesine pour une semaine. Nous avons voyagé en avion à Grèce et une autobus à l'hôtel. Pour la premier semaine, nous sommes restées dans un hôtel quatre étoiles.. C'était près du Lac. L'hôtel était situé près de centre ville. Pendant la première semaine nous sommes allées à Venise, Vérone et des petites villes pour chanter. A Vérone, nous avons vu un ope ra dans un théâtre. Il a fait beau toute la semaine. Pour la deuxième semaine, ma mère et moi sommes restées à Malcesine à la montagne. L'hôtel était situé à cinq kilomètres de centre ville. Nous sommes restées dans un hôtel deux étoiles. Il y avait une piscine, un petit bar et un restaurant. Il y avait beaucoup à manger. Nous avons nagé dans la piscine, nous sommes montées la montagne et nous avons acheté des cartes postales, des cadeaux pour ma sur et mes amis et des souvenirs pour moi. Pendant quatre jours, il a fait beau, mais pendant trois jours, il a fait mauvais. Ça aussi, c'était très mal
Reply 1
I stayed in Lake Garda in Riva del Garda for a week with my mother and the choir. Then my mother and I stayed for a week in Malcesine . We traveled by plane to Greece and a bus to the hotel. For the first week , we stayed in a four star hotel .. It was near the lake. The hotel was located near the city center. During the first week we went to Venice, Verona and small towns to sing . In Verona , we saw an ope ra in a theater. It was sunny all week. For the second week , my mother and I stayed in Malcesine mountain . The hotel was located five miles from downtown. We stayed in a two star hotel . There was a pool, a small bar and restaurant. There was plenty to eat . We swam in the pool, we climbed the mountain and we bought some postcards , gifts for my sister and my friends and memories for me. For four days, the weather was good , but for three days he was ill . That, too, was very poorly
Original post by theroar
I stayed in Lake Garda in Riva del Garda for a week with my mother and the choir. Then my mother and I stayed for a week in Malcesine . We traveled by plane to Greece and a bus to the hotel. For the first week , we stayed in a four star hotel .. It was near the lake. The hotel was located near the city center. During the first week we went to Venice, Verona and small towns to sing . In Verona , we saw an ope ra in a theater. It was sunny all week. For the second week , my mother and I stayed in Malcesine mountain . The hotel was located five miles from downtown. We stayed in a two star hotel . There was a pool, a small bar and restaurant. There was plenty to eat . We swam in the pool, we climbed the mountain and we bought some postcards , gifts for my sister and my friends and memories for me. For four days, the weather was good , but for three days he was ill . That, too, was very poorly

Google translate?
Reply 3
Original post by Davelittle
Google translate?

maybe:wink:

Quick Reply

Latest