UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Culture, Criticism and Curation interview

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hi guys!
I am planning to apply to that course as well, but i am so confused with the entry requirments:frown: Can somebody tell me do they require 3 passes?
Also what it the 'visual presentation' ?
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
I would not recommend this course unless you are merely looking for notoriety. This course, especially if you are an international student, is not worth your money. Despite the course description, it does not offer opportunities as it declares it does and you honestly don't learn much from this course. The lectures are only once or twice a week. You never expand on topics. The course itself is poorly organized and isn't useful for professional development. I had high hopes coming to this university. I was driven and passionate. Between the university messing up my visa and me having to return home while I fought for them to pay for my new one, the lack of instruction, structure, and opportunities provided, and the swamping debt this course has put me through....i am painfully disappointed and discouraged. I dont feel competent entering the field now. And it unfortunately does feel that ive wasted 2 vital years of my life on this course. I say these things bitterly yes, but honestly as well. I would not want others to go through this program and be disappointed and wasted.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending