The Student Room Group

Death fantasies...

I'm curious how many of you have actually fantasized about being murdered by someone or just dying in general, one way or another,So, here are some questions for all of you who have had death fantasies:- In what way do you imagine dying in your fantasies?- Is it a sexual turn on to fantasize about dying or is there some other reason behind it?- Have you ever considered fulfilling your fantasy in real life?- Have you ever put yourself in a dangerous position that could have killed you in the same way you fantasize about dying? If yes, explain,I personally don't have death fantasies, but it would be interesting to see other people's responses to this thread from those who do.
They're just intrusive thoughts. Not fantasies.
Not fantasies, just curiosity. Aspiring to join the Army, I have thought about ways in which I could be killed. Stepping on a bomb seems the quickest way to go, instead of being shot & bleeding out in a dusty trench. I'd still rather get shot, just so there is a body to send back home, instead of being turned to pink mist by an IED. I'd rather not die at all though.

Quick Reply

Latest