The Student Room Group
On campus
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Anyone else for Adult Nursing January 2015 at Wolverhampton University.

Scroll to see replies

I do too. Which entry point have they offered you? Sept, Jan, or Sept 2016?

Original post by Ashleighalicia
I've got a place for sept 16 for mental health nursing. Anyone else? ☺️ X
(edited 9 years ago)
On campus
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
I've got sept 2016! And I just don't know what to do!! X
Original post by Hollie190985
I've got sept 2016! And I just don't know what to do!! X

Same as me. I was told in January they were full for September 2015, and January 2016 intake. If you are on the reserve list, you never know, you might be offered sept/jan start, if those holding places reject/not meet their offer. They are still accepting applications for MHN, however, they are offering applicants alternative courses.

Is Wolverhampton your firm choice?
Original post by Trapped
Same as me. I was told in January they were full for September 2015, and January 2016 intake. If you are on the reserve list, you never know, you might be offered sept/jan start, if those holding places reject/not meet their offer. They are still accepting applications for MHN, however, they are offering applicants alternative courses.

Is Wolverhampton your firm choice?

I don't know what is my firm choice to be honest I'm quite a happy go lucky person but been offered wolverhampton sep 2016 and BCU for jan 2016 x what about you??
I don't know what is my firm choice to be honest I'm quite a happy go lucky person but been offered wolverhampton sep 2016 and BCU for jan 2016 x what about you??

Congratulations. I went to BCU for interview on February 24th, however, stupidly i entered the units in with my answers on the non-calculator maths test, thus i failed. The tutors urged me to reapply in May of this year, so i will do that. BCU will forever be my first. :biggrin:
I went that day too x
Wow! Morning or afternoon? If morning, you probably saw me before i swiftly made my exit home, lol. :biggrin:

I went that day too x
Yeah it was morning 8.30 x
I've been for an adult nursing interview today, eek how long before they let you know?
2-4 weeks x
I have a place for sept 16 for ld nursing but hoping I get a place for this sept as I am on waiting list x
2-4 weeks they said they were making the decisions that day, I've refreshed UCAS a million times ha ha x
I've been offered a place at Walsall campus for sept 2016, hopefully get earlier from waiting list though x
Does anyone know when you are usually likely to be offered a place from the waiting list, I mean I have an offer for sept 16 but when would spaces become available for
Jan 16? Would it be after august or later?
Hello,

May onwards. Prospective students will reject their offer in favour of other institutions. However, the vast majority of these places will be available in August when exam results are released. Those not meeting the conditions of their offer will then enable the university to offer those on the waiting list an earlier start date. :biggrin:

Original post by Crazymumma
Does anyone know when you are usually likely to be offered a place from the waiting list, I mean I have an offer for sept 16 but when would spaces become available for
Jan 16? Would it be after august or later?
(edited 8 years ago)
I think i would be august, im in the same boat as you ive been offered september 2016 for adult nursing at wallsal as they were full
(edited 8 years ago)
Fingers crossed, sept 16 is soooooo far away! X
Same here and inw its so far away x
Original post by bethanylg
Hi, ive been offered a place to start in January at City campus :smile: hope to hear from people who are also going x

Hi, I'm starting in January for Adult Nursing at city campus x
Hello just received an offer from Wolverhampton for adult nursing but for September 16 intake. I am on a waiting list, what is the likelihood you may get sep 15 or Jan 16 offer?. Ideally I would love to start in January, is it worth contacting the university after the 6th May to ask if there is any vacancies available for Jan 2016.

Quick Reply

Latest