The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Anyone else for Adult Nursing January 2015 at Wolverhampton University.

I have a place for city campus and placements at Dudley Trust. Does anyone else have a place for January 2015 intake at Wolverhampton uni for adult nursing?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Chellejt
I have a place for city campus and placements at Dudley Trust. Does anyone else have a place for January 2015 intake at Wolverhampton uni for adult nursing?

Hi there
Ive been offered a place for Sept 2014 for adult nursing and Dudley NHS trust placements. Might see u around uni and on the wards :smile:

How come you are starting in Jan 2015? xx
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Great, congrats on your place. I applied for September In take. I had my interview 25/02/2014 and got an offer 3 days later but there are no places left for September. I may still get a place if someone doesn't accept their offer but apparently speaking to the uni they offered my January instead of turning me down as 'I was to good to let go'. Which is fab lol. I'm just grateful to have a place out of the 4,000 people that applied.
I'm sure I will see you around. X
Great, congrats on your place. I applied for September In take. I had my interview 25/02/2014 and got an offer 3 days later but there are no places left for September. I may still get a place if someone doesn't accept their offer but apparently speaking to the uni they offered my January instead of turning me down as 'I was to good to let go'. Which is fab lol. I'm just grateful to have a place out of the 4,000 people that applied.
I'm sure I will see you around. X

Well done, thats fab for them to say you were too good to let go.
I would say that places will become available for September if people have more than one university to pick from.
Let me know if you change to the September intake xxx
Reply 4
Thank you. I hope so but I'm not holding my breathe. I know of another person who had offers the same day as me but had their interview three weeks before me and have been offered January so I'm guessing there may be a few other people on the waiting list before me. I will do. Xx
Reply 5
whens do applications open for the january intake??? xxx
Reply 6
September I presume. Although when I went to the open day Saturday they said all September and January places were taken but I'm guessing there may be some come available when people don't meet the conditions or accept a place from another university. I would say they open September again as UCAS deadline has passed xx
Reply 7
Original post by Dulciesimmonds
Hi there
Ive been offered a place for Sept 2014 for adult nursing and Dudley NHS trust placements. Might see u around uni and on the wards :smile:

How come you are starting in Jan 2015? xx

Hey Dulcie, I have now been offered a place for September intake and I'm placed at Dudley trust as I only live in Bromley. I will see you there :-) x
Hey Dulcie, I have now been offered a place for September intake and I'm placed at Dudley trust as I only live in Bromley. I will see you there :-) x

Oh great, how exciting. Not long now and cant wait to start!

Will see u soon then xxx
Reply 9
Hiya.. Ive never been on one of these before but had my offer today for adult nursing at City campus. Ive been told it is January 15 starting as there are no places left september. Wondering if anyone else is starting then and if anyone has Wolverhampton as their placement? Very excited and nervous
Reply 10
Hi, ive been offered a place to start in January at City campus :smile: hope to hear from people who are also going x
Reply 11
Hi both, I originally got offered a place in January but I now have a place for September. Very excited. I'm based at City campus too. I may see you both around. X
Reply 12
Hey, sorry I'm not allowed to give questions out. I could compromise my own place as I'm aware the unis check these threads. I can say I did have two interviewers who were both lovely. They asked me 5 questions and 5 sinarios. I'm sure you will be fine, just be yourself they just want to see if you are suitable for the course. Good luck.
Original post by bethanylg
Hi, ive been offered a place to start in January at City campus :smile: hope to hear from people who are also going x

Awww this pleases me. Do you have ur placement? At least on here u can chat to people prior to attending the course! When was ur interview?
Reply 14
Original post by 270188kells
Awww this pleases me. Do you have ur placement? At least on here u can chat to people prior to attending the course! When was ur interview?

I had my interview on the 12th march, I have Wolverhampton placement, you?
I had my interview on the 12th march, I have Wolverhampton placement, you?

My interview was the 20th and im at wolverhampton too 😁👍
Reply 16
Original post by 270188kells
My interview was the 20th and im at wolverhampton too ������������

Have you got Facebook?
Have you got Facebook?

Was just gonna ask u the same yes i do!
Reply 18
Ive ben offered a place for january intake so excited but cant find anybody doing it, everyones september lol
Hiya 👋 i am in january at wolvo campus but working new cross- confirmed place for january!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending