Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Arkwright Halls 2014

anyone staying in Arkwright halls from 2014 September? let me know :smile: xx

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sadiyah95
anyone staying in Arkwright halls from 2014 September? let me know :smile: xx

I'm thinking of staying at Arkwright come september :smile: I'm going to book a viewing tomorrow
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Im thinking of staying at arkwright but im not really sure. I know i have left it quite late but it doesnt seem like there is a lot of info about the.halls online which makes me a little weary! Anyways have you applied yet and what room are you staying in?
I am, I'll be a 3rd year biomed :smile:

I'm in C block

I went to view the halls and they are really nice, decent sized rooms and kitchens and a gym and pool :smile: I live in Foster last year and the rooms are exactly the same there. Arkwright can be considered to be on campus it's that close! Also in a really good position for getting into town.
Reply 4
Hello. I am going to stay at Arkwright hall.I will be in the first year of Biomedical science in September.
Original post by evatsouk
Hello. I am going to stay at Arkwright hall.I will be in the first year of Biomedical science in September.

Omg same haha :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Racheybabey21
Omg same haha :smile:

in which block?
Original post by evatsouk
in which block?

I dont know yet but i will let you know when i do:smile:
Hey, I'm Stephanie, me and my friend want to live in Arkwright Halls from this September, let me know if you still need flatmates xx.
Reply 9
I really want to stay at Arkwright Hall but not sure if many first years do and I dont want to feel out of place?
Dont know what to do!
Im thinking of staying at arkwright but im not really sure. I know i have left it quite late but it doesnt seem like there is a lot of info about the.halls online which makes me a little weary! Anyways have you applied yet and what room are you staying in?

Hey mate, I'll stay in Arkwright Hall from this September. Will you stay there? Xx
Original post by Stephanie-Jing
Hey mate, I'll stay in Arkwright Hall from this September. Will you stay there? Xx

Yeah i am going to be staying at arkwright hall too:smile: are you a first year? :biggrin:
Original post by ellegriff
I really want to stay at Arkwright Hall but not sure if many first years do and I dont want to feel out of place?
Dont know what to do!

I'm going to be staying at arkwright hall and i am a first year:biggrin: from the looks of it plenty of first years are going to be staying there
Yeah i am going to be staying at arkwright hall too:smile: are you a first year? :biggrin:

No, I'll do my final year there but I'm an exchange student, So it will be my first year to stay in Bradford.
Which block will you stay in Arkwright Hall ? Xx
No, I'll do my final year there but I'm an exchange student, So it will be my first year to stay in Bradford.
Which block will you stay in Arkwright Hall ? Xx

I dont know yet, i havent applied yet but i am definately going to stay at arkwright and oh right thats cool :smile: which block are you staying in?
I dont know yet, i havent applied yet but i am definately going to stay at arkwright and oh right thats cool :smile: which block are you staying in?

I dunno either, lol, I applied for it like several days ago . :-P . Have you been to the city before ? xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
I dunno either, lol, I applied for it like several days ago . :-P . Have you been to the city before ? xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have been there twice, once for the applicant day and once to look at accomodation:smile: i havent really looked around the city but people have told me that its a good area however if your into shopping and night life then leeds is the place to go:smile: there is alot of construction going on to improve the area and a shopping centre is being built.. thats all i know lol x

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you log onto crm website and download your tenancy agreement, your room number will be on there, on the first page :smile:
Original post by OneDayDoctor
If you log onto crm website and download your tenancy agreement, your room number will be on there, on the first page :smile:

Aww, thanks!! That's very helpful! So you live in Arkwright Hall as well? :-)xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aww, thanks!! That's very helpful! So you live in Arkwright Hall as well? :-)xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

I will :smile: I'll be a final year biomed :biggrin: can't wait to get back to Bradford! I'm in block c

Where are you on exchange from? xx
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending