The Student Room Group

Border force assistant officer heathrow

Hello
Is anyone in the same posistion as me?
I applied for the border force assistant officer role at heathrow airport, i passed my online test and then passed my compentancy interview. This was before christmas. I had some trouble getting my original gcse certificates which took some time and now i am waiting on my security link to be sent through, after that i expect to wait 5/6 weeks for the security checks and then be given a start date. Anyone else applied for the position and been successful? And has anyone started yet?
Reply 1
Original post by Chloed111
Hello
I applied for the border force assistant officer role at heathrow airport, i passed my online test and then passed my compentancy interview. This was before christmas. I had some trouble getting my original gcse certificates which took some time and now i am waiting on my security link to be sent through, after that i expect to wait 5/6 weeks for the security checks and then be given a start date. Anyone else applied for the position and been successful? And has anyone started yet?

How did u apply for it! I can't seem to find any jobs
Reply 2
Original post by GKCheema
How did u apply for it! I can't seem to find any jobs

How are you doing with your application? I've recently been given a position at Felixstowe as an ABFO.
Reply 3
Original post by Cal68
How are you doing with your application? I've recently been given a position at Felixstowe as an ABFO.

Congratulations

I couldn't find any job near Heathrow (it's the closest to my home)...how did you apply i.e. Where did you look for the job and how was the process.
Reply 4
Civil service website under operational delivery , process based round core competencies then interview. Once you have the competencies spot on then your three quarters of the way there.
Reply 5
Original post by Chloed111
Hello

TT

Is this entry level or do you need a degree ? This is good role to get
Reply 6
Original post by Darcied111
Hello

hey,

Hoping you are still on here, Im in a similar poisition as you were 4 years ago. How long did it end up taking you?

Quick Reply

Latest