The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

The Hub 2014-2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Razzamoly
This has got me wondering now. Should I go for private accommodation (I'm looking at the Hub's website and it looks pretty awesome) or should I stick to halls. Hmm...

Cost is one thing. It says the Hub is £99pw but I'm not sure how much halls are.

Halls works out around £75pw x
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Reply 21
Is there a Facebook group for The Hub 2014/15?
Reply 22
I'm in block B flat 13. There doesn't seem to be a Facebook group yet, I think there should be one soon though
Reply 23
There is a Facebook group now
Reply 24
Original post by Gwhyte
There is a Facebook group now

Oh?
Reply 25
Original post by Elelia
Oh?

Yeah I can't post a direct link since the post gets rejected but its facebook/groups/thehub201415
I'm unsure whether to go with halls at the uni or stay at the hub, are you able to apply for the hub without having people you want to share with yet?
Just joined this today so new to how it all works haha!
damn just have applied for belmont flats and its f****king expensive(5000 for 39w). can i apply for hub despite?
Yeah you can apply for both just obviously don't accept more than one
Reply 29
i'm in block C flat 5. Anyone close to that?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 30
Are many freshers living in the hub next year? On campus does sound really expensive, so I think I'll take the room I've been offered in the Hub. Then again I don't really want to live somewhere where I'm one of the only first years.. :/
Original post by misscookietastic
I'm in block C :smile: flat 6!

We're neighbours! I'm on flat c05 :smile:
What can you tell me about the Hub? I assume you live alone in your room and don't have to share, right?
Original post by scott301
To all up coming first years, please join my group for the 2014-2015 freshers coming up

https://www.facebook.com/groups/945132648842423/

Is there a group for The Mill 2014-15? I can't find it.
Original post by ModernScholar
Is there a group for The Mill 2014-15? I can't find it.

I don't know, I'm gonna look but if I can't find one I might start one

Quick Reply

Latest