The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hehe, I have some friends at different uni's that have it and wondered whether Sussex was on it.
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Took long enough..!!
Reply 3
what is a facebook?
Reply 4
how do u not know what facebook is? where or where have u been living!lol! :smile:
Reply 5
ummmm, perhaps I should move out from the rock I'm living under, lol :p: but what is a facebook?
Reply 6
It's like MySpace, but for universities, as far as I'm aware.

Dead addictive apparently..
Aww, can't join til you have the Sussex e-mail addy though. Another thing we have to wait for!
Reply 8
ladyportacabin
Aww, can't join til you have the Sussex e-mail addy though. Another thing we have to wait for!

I know! I tried making one up but it was cleverer than that grrr
Reply 9
Right, I have signed myself up. :-D
Me too! Haha, this is fun already.
Reply 11
loz52
how do u not know what facebook is? where or where have u been living!lol! :smile:

None of that missy, you should be preparing your liver! :biggrin:
Reply 12
I can literally see my degree disappearing before my very eyes! I'm addicted already...
Reply 13
Can someone explain it briefly? I had a look on the site but I couldn't really work it out without having an email add to sign up with. Sounds like something I'll be addicted too though :rolleyes:
Reply 14
Hey, when it asks for your class year, what does that mean?! Is that what year you joined the uni? Is that the year you'll graduate? Don't understand!!
Reply 15
squirly
Can someone explain it briefly? I had a look on the site but I couldn't really work it out without having an email add to sign up with. Sounds like something I'll be addicted too though :rolleyes:

It's a bit like myspace - you put up a profile and you can upload photos and then you can 'tag' them showing who's in which photo so it makes a bit of a network thing! and you can message each other and stuff. I'm not sure what's so addictive about it though...

Fate13 - i put graduation year, i'm fairly sure that's what it means!
Reply 16
Ahh amazing.. an exclusive myspace. Love it :biggrin:
Reply 17
Ohhhhhhh, so I can continue my pictureblog at Uni lol :biggrin:
Reply 18
redluc
None of that missy, you should be preparing your liver! :biggrin:

he he he! i think i can prepare my liver and mock u at the same time! :wink:
If any of yous lot want to add me, obviously I'm in the Sussex network, and my first name's Hayley. That should be useful enough until the whole world and his dog knows we've got facebook, haha, but it'll do for now.

:biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending