The Student Room Group

flat share in london ( ual/ first year students preferred)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Magdalena93
hi!
i'm starting UAL LCC Film & Tv!
looking for people to rent a flat with. :smile:
i did some research and it can be quite cheap to rent a house/flat together without agency.
preferably near to LCC so neat to elephant & castle (up to 20-30 min of journey)
budget max 500pm

/love sports,
a dancer
working in film industry
want to learn italian! :biggrin:

Hey I'm at Wimbledon collage of art and will be going into my second year in September. I will be 21 in december. I am looking for a similar thing to you! Clapham junction, vauxhall or waterloo are probably my idea locations
Hey I'm at Wimbledon collage of art and will be going into my second year in September. I will be 21 in december. I am looking for a similar thing to you! Clapham junction, vauxhall or waterloo are probably my idea locations.

Annie
Reply 42
Original post by Magdalena93
hi!
i'm starting UAL LCC Film & Tv!
looking for people to rent a flat with. :smile:
i did some research and it can be quite cheap to rent a house/flat together without agency.
preferably near to LCC so neat to elephant & castle (up to 20-30 min of journey)
budget max 500pm

/love sports,
a dancer
working in film industry
want to learn italian! :biggrin:

Hi there :smile:
I sent you a private message as well.
I am in the same situation as you.
I will be studying at LCC and I am actually looking for people to live with close to Elephant and Castle. Same budget too.
...and Italian is my first language!
Reply 43
Hi. I'm an 18 year old female taking a gap year placement in London for the majority of next year (sept-jun) and am looking for some students to share a flat with preferably in a very central location. Budget is unimportant. My hobbies include music, sketching and fitness.

PM me if interested :smile:
Hi, I'm Annie :smile:

I'm going to LCF to study Fashion PR & Communications, I'll be 21 in August ('Mature student' at the age of 21!). However I'm actually moving to London in the next few weeks since i start a new job on 23rd June.

So if anyone knows of anything going, please let me know! Or if anyone fancies getting together for a flat/house share let me know too!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Rozrazil
Hi there :smile:
I sent you a private message as well.
I am in the same situation as you.
I will be studying at LCC and I am actually looking for people to live with close to Elephant and Castle. Same budget too.
...and Italian is my first language!

ooh I'm in the same situation as both of you, I'm also looking for people to flat/house share with and I just calculated that my budgets about the same too.
I'm into music (am a musician)
I'll be doing Graphic and Media Design at LCC
(edited 9 years ago)
Hi,
i'm starting at ravensbourne in september and am 18, and I'm studying tv production.
I'm from suffolk and don't know anyone else starting at uni in london!
so I'm interested in a flat share as i think it will be fun and i'll be able to meet new people.

Daisy
Original post by annieelord
Hi, I'm Annie :smile:

I'm going to LCF to study Fashion PR & Communications, I'll be 21 in August ('Mature student' at the age of 21!). However I'm actually moving to London in the next few weeks since i start a new job on 23rd June.

So if anyone knows of anything going, please let me know! Or if anyone fancies getting together for a flat/house share let me know too!

Hey Annie

I'm currently doing a fashion internship in oxford circus and living in brixton. I have to move out of my current flat in July so am looking for somewhere new.
I'm studying PR and communications as of september at LCF too. So hoping to move to up to west london to be nearer the course

I'm looking for some people who also want to be in a flat for first year and not halls. But I am really keen to find a place from July to save moving around too much! (Oh and I'll be 19 in August!)

xx
Hey, I'm currently doing a fashion internship in London. But living in Brixton. I'm 19 in August.. i'm a friendly, outgoing housemate- into music, gigs, exhibitions, running, art ect ect.

I'm starting at LCF in September at the Shepherds Bush campus. And I want to be closer- so looking for Northwest or anywhere 40 min max journey.

Preferably want to move in mid July however can wait till September :smile:

Please message me if you're interested in finding somewhere or you've got a room !

Georgie x
Original post by rawrhappy
ooh I'm in the same situation as both of you, I'm also looking for people to flat/house share with and I just calculated that my budgets about the same too.
I'm into music (am a musician)
I'll be doing Graphic and Media Design at LCC

hi I'm starting lcc in september too, doing film practice and looking for a house to rent. pm me xo
Starting lcc in september and I'm also looking for someone to share a place near Angel with me!
Hey guys,

I'll be a first year at Central Saint Martins from September onwards. Looking for flat and flatmates. I'll be 22 in September, budget bout £550ish pcm.

Pm me if you're in a similar situation and would be interested!!

Josh
Reply 52
Hello everyone, I'm starting Photography in September in Camberwell and I'm also looking for some people to share a flat or a house in Camberwell, Oval area. 550 pcm max, I'm 22 in September. Anyone who's looking for the same message me and we'll gather some people and start looking for a place. I live in Kingston now so if viewings will be necessary I am available.
Cynthia
Reply 53
Original post by lolayoung
hi I'm starting lcc in september too, doing film practice and looking for a house to rent. pm me xo

Hi there :smile: Are you still looking for a place? I am starting Film and TV production in September. Another girl from Poland will join the same course as me and we are both looking :smile:
Reply 54
I'm going to start my first year at LCC (UAL) this coming September too
Unfortunately I have missed the accommodation halls deadline, so I'm now looking for Halls or Flat to share (preferably around the campus area).

Either reply me here or email me at [email protected]
Reply 55
Original post by Elevon
I'm going to start my first year at LCC (UAL) this coming September too
Unfortunately I have missed the accommodation halls deadline, so I'm now looking for Halls or Flat to share (preferably around the campus area).

Either reply me here or email me at [email protected]
Hi! I am looking for people to share a flat in Elephant and Cast;e, Camberwell, Stockwell, Kennington or Oval. Are you in London at the moment?
Looking to house share! I'm 18 studying at LCF this September!
Theres a group on facebook where you can group up and meet other people for flatsharing made by supersafeshaw

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1428764800717213/
Original post by DemiFree
Starting ba fashion management at ual london college of fashion in september
21 female and british
i just want some flat housemates who are up for going out and having a laugh, I'm tidy , love shopping, and don't mind sharing with boys or girls !
Looking for a cheaper option than halls so under 600 a month

Hey you still looking for flat mate??
Original post by tunanuna
Hello everyone, I'm starting Photography in September in Camberwell and I'm also looking for some people to share a flat or a house in Camberwell, Oval area. 550 pcm max, I'm 22 in September. Anyone who's looking for the same message me and we'll gather some people and start looking for a place. I live in Kingston now so if viewings will be necessary I am available.
Cynthia

Hey still looking for flatmate?
:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending