The Student Room Group

flat share in london ( ual/ first year students preferred)

Scroll to see replies

Hi, I'm at LCF fashion illustration and my friend's at wimbledon college of art print and time based media, we're looking for a third flat mate for a place somewhere on the district line for around £140, text me if your interested 07860821939 :smile: I'm female 20 and my friends male 22
Original post by Robynknight
hello! I'm Robyn

I'm starting my first year at Wimbledon in September studying Tech art and special effects! I'm looking for a house share or something nearby but I'm not really familiar with the area???

I'm 18 years old and I adore films and the theater, I like to read and go to concerts along with drawing/photographing/painting/sculpting aha

Let me know if you interested!

Hi, I'm at LCF fashion illustration and my friend's at wimbledon college of art print and time based media, we're looking for a third flat mate for a place somewhere on the district line for around £140, text me if your interested 07860821939 :smile:
hey if you are still looking. would u like to look with me
Original post by Robynknight
hello! I'm Robyn

I'm starting my first year at Wimbledon in September studying Tech art and special effects! I'm looking for a house share or something nearby but I'm not really familiar with the area???

I'm 18 years old and I adore films and the theater, I like to read and go to concerts along with drawing/photographing/painting/sculpting aha

Let me know if you interested!

Hi, I'm at LCF fashion illustration and my friend's at wimbledon college of art print and time based media, we're looking for a third flat mate for a place somewhere on the district line for around £140, text me if your interested 07860821939 :smile:
Original post by lekantalabi1
hey if you are still looking. would u like to look with me

sure do you wanna text me on 07860821939 a bit about yourself ages and what/ where you're studying etc?
Original post by AbbieM2484
Hiya, im Abbie, I'm at UAL and will be 20 in september, and am looking for housemates as well!

Original post by georgellie1
Hey! PM me if you're interested in finding a place. Currently looking North West or Clapham Junction. I'm starting at LCF and already have a few people to look for a house with- just PM me if you want to join us :smile:
<Facebook details removed by mod>

Hey are you still looking for another flatmate? I'm 19 and starting my first year at LCF studying BA fashion illustration in September.
Hi, I am also starting in September, I'm 19 studying Design Cultures, I'm tidy and am desperate to find accommodation not too far from Elephant and Castle - Please email if anyone needs a flat mate or wants to get together to find a flat x
Reply 88
Hi have u still got some places left? I am 20 and i will studying in lcf lime grove.
Original post by Suju1
Hi have u still got some places left? I am 20 and i will studying in lcf lime grove.

Im also studying at lime grove, 19 :smile:, looking for a place aswell, have you found somewhere or are you still looking? :smile:
Original post by danfocker
Im also studying at lime grove, 19 :smile:, looking for a place aswell, have you found somewhere or are you still looking? :smile:

Hi guys,

I am currently looking at flat/house shares. If youre interested add me on fb Charlie Howes (High Wycombe) will be studying at LCC.
Hey, I'm looking for flat mates, I'm 20 and going to be studying at Westminster, I really can't find anywhere, my budget is £500 a month.
Original post by ellasutherland
Hi, I am also starting in September, I'm 19 studying Design Cultures, I'm tidy and am desperate to find accommodation not too far from Elephant and Castle - Please email if anyone needs a flat mate or wants to get together to find a flat x

Hi,

Im looking for a flat mate, as halls hasn't really worked out for me! Was wandering if your still looking for someone? Im also going to LCC in my first year and want somewhere nearby.

Pia
Reply 93
Hi everyone

We're running flatsharing events next week on Thursday and Friday afternoons that you might be interested in. There are already quite a few University of the Arts students going (among other institutions). You can find more information here: http://housing.london.ac.uk/cms/housing-events/2014/flatmate-finder-2014/

ULHS
If anyone is still looking for a roommate i am 20 years old male and going to be studying at chelsea im down to party but respect the need for study time if anyone is interested please pm me or email me
Also looking for roommates. I am 20 years old, going to be studying at UCL. Feel free to message me. I need to be able to move in by the 21st, and prefer zone 1/2 in the N/NW areas of London.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Suju1

Hey, I'm 19 and starting at LCF lime grove this year. My accommodation has fallen through and was wondering if you found anywhere/there are any places anywhere
Reply 97
anyone still looking for a flat/ house share in N, N/W or W ???
Reply 98
Hey I'm looking for a flatshare around the LCF (Lime Grove) area. Can you please let me know if anyone has any available.

Text me: 07791514145 -Ben
I will be studying BA Illustration in Camberwell starting in September 2016. I will be 19 in September and have just completed my foundation year at CCW. I am looking for anyone looking to flatshare with around the Camberwell area. Anyone with a flat or looking for a group of people to flatshare with, message me.

Looking at a budget of £500/£600 per month

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending