The Student Room Group

What about your future excites you the most?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by awe
:facepalm:

Yes i know truth hurts
Original post by awe
Are you excited for this because you have absolute faith it will happen, even if you aren't with this person now?

Original post by Shadow-X
mine is waking up to the woman i love everyday lol, i cant wait

I've been with my boyfriend for 2 years. We're long distance until we graduate but I honestly believe if we can get through being long distance, we can get through anything. Even before I met my boyfriend I always had hope that I would find that kind of happiness with someone one day. Being with him is the best feeling ever and I'm so excited for that to be permanent :biggrin:
Reply 22
As bleak as it might sound I think the fact that I have a future excites me the most lol, in the fact that I've got such a lot of time to do all the things I want to do.
I'm getting a kebab on Friday. :borat:
Reply 24
Original post by dreadpiraterach
I've been with my boyfriend for 2 years. We're long distance until we graduate but I honestly believe if we can get through being long distance, we can get through anything. Even before I met my boyfriend I always had hope that I would find that kind of happiness with someone one day. Being with him is the best feeling ever and I'm so excited for that to be permanent :biggrin:

(: I feel ya. We were LDR last year as he was in the US working. It certainly can do a hell of a lot to strengthen a relationship and make you realise what matters. You will be so relieved when it's over, but oddly grateful, even if it's absolutely horrid most of the time.
Reply 25
Original post by Tom78
As bleak as it might sound I think the fact that I have a future excites me the most lol, in the fact that I've got such a lot of time to do all the things I want to do.

Original post by Vixen47

Both equally fabulous answers.

Although, now I'm hungry.
Reply 26
Original post by dreadpiraterach

lool nice, ive been 1 year and its going fine, i hope u both get married and have a wonderful life!
Reply 27
Original post by Vixen47

Share some with me?
Original post by awe
(: I feel ya. We were LDR last year as he was in the US working. It certainly can do a hell of a lot to strengthen a relationship and make you realise what matters. You will be so relieved when it's over, but oddly grateful, even if it's absolutely horrid most of the time.

lool nice, ive been 1 year and its going fine, i hope u both get married and have a wonderful life!

Thanks, I hope you both have a lifetime of happiness with your partners too! :smile: I definitely feel like LDR is making us appreciate the time we get to spend with each other even more.
Liverpool winning the league in May, its happening. Trust me.
Share some with me?

mastering the piano
Reply 32
By Friday I might have a PhD.

And it is killing me.

Oh my god I am so excited and feel horrendously sick.

My entire thought process at the moment: 'PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE give me the PhD :frown:'
I might have a heart attack before then at this rate.
Reply 33
The fact that I will be able to go up to any wall in the building and say...I don't like this wall. Then paint it any colour.
Oxford!
Original post by elpistolero7
Liverpool winning the league in May, its happening. Trust me.

Lolol, you mean Chelsea winning the league in May :h:
Short term: Cooking some python fillets this evening.

Longer term: Hopefully starting a job in November that will involve a lot of travelling to interesting places.
Nothing, I have accepted my fate.
The thing that I'm most excited about is marrying my boyfriend. I've always wanted to be a wife. After that it'll be buying our first house together (we rent at the moment and for the foreseeable near future.) I'm not particularly career-orientated but I hope that I'll have a job after uni that I enjoy and pays enough for me to live comfortably.
Reply 39
Getting rid of panic attacks once and for all :biggrin:

I already live with my partner, have our cats and I'm happy with everything in life other than these stupid constant attacks.

Quick Reply

Latest