London
Visit website

Mixed Media Fine Art at Westminster.

Already answered. Thanks! :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by ArtyEdna
Hi all :smile:

after anxiously waiting for a reply I've finally received news from the Mixed Media Fine Art course at Westminster and I've been given an unconditional offer :biggrin:

Will anyone else be studying at the Harrow Campus or studying on this course in September?

It'd be great if any current students could add their input on how the course is ran and what they enjoy the most.

Also is Harrow a safe place to live? I won't be going into halls because I care for my sister and I'm not very familiar with London so it'd be nice to know the areas that I should avoid, without the risk of sounding snobby.

Any replies would be greatly appreciated :biggrin:

Where else did you apply?? Where have you got offers from?? I am torn between here and somewhere else :/ :/
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Haha, thank you!!
Reply 3
Hey I have a question to the Mixed Media Fine Arts course requirements at Westminster. They want a portfolio and say that it should show 'Awareness and interest in contemporary fine art evidenced by artists, periodicals, reviews, exhibition and gallery visits.' does that mean I have to show analysis's of works in my portfolio or is it enough if I reference artists?? Has anyone turned in a portfolio? Have you included texts about work that is not yours, from gallery visits etc???
Original post by ArtyEdna
Hi all :smile:

after anxiously waiting for a reply I've finally received news from the Mixed Media Fine Art course at Westminster and I've been given an unconditional offer :biggrin:

Will anyone else be studying at the Harrow Campus or studying on this course in September?

It'd be great if any current students could add their input on how the course is ran and what they enjoy the most.

Also is Harrow a safe place to live? I won't be going into halls because I care for my sister and I'm not very familiar with London so it'd be nice to know the areas that I should avoid, without the risk of sounding snobby.

Any replies would be greatly appreciated :biggrin:

i've accepted a conditional to start in september!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending