De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

DMU Nursing Jan 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Suemarie
I can't wait to meet you all, just not sure what to do with myself from July until December (Access course ends in July)

My course finishes May, I've got a part time job, just going to try get another job or extra hours between now and Jan. I can't wait to get started and meet new friends too, so excited
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by Lozz96
My course finishes May, I've got a part time job, just going to try get another job or extra hours between now and Jan. I can't wait to get started and meet new friends too, so excited

Are you going to be staying at home or commuting?:smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Staying at home, i can't afford to live away, I only live in loughborough so not to far away, what you doing?
Reply 23
Original post by Lozz96
Staying at home, i can't afford to live away, I only live in loughborough so not to far away, what you doing?

At the start I decided to live in student accommodation but the price of it puts me off! But on the other hand I don't want to keep travelling everyday because of placements and I hate trains!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Original post by Nazeena
At the start I decided to live in student accommodation but the price of it puts me off! But on the other hand I don't want to keep travelling everyday because of placements and I hate trains!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Where you coming from?
Reply 25
Original post by Lozz96
Where you coming from?

About 10 minutes from derby, it's not too far

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
Original post by Suemarie
I live in Long Eaton, NG post code.
I went for an interview at DMU on the 11th April at 08:45, was done and interviewed before 11am.

Anyhoo I got a conditional offer of a university place starting in January 2015 with you guys.

I live in Breaston lik 5 mins away from you, small world. Xx
Reply 27
I was just wondering if any of you have had any information back from the uni, I firmed my choice in may and havent recieved anyhing since. Just abit worried something has gone wrong..... Please reply if you know anything about this....
Reply 28
Original post by bexy1210
I was just wondering if any of you have had any information back from the uni, I firmed my choice in may and havent recieved anyhing since. Just abit worried something has gone wrong..... Please reply if you know anything about this....

Hey, I've only had the letter which was following the interview, I haven't ears anything back either

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
Original post by bexy1210

Hi, I've had a letter confirming my offer about a week after interview, nothing else. I have spoken to them though as my original offer was for this sept 14 but seems there has been a mistake as they want to offer me Jan 15, I was a little upset at this but glad I got a place so Jan it is
Reply 30
Original post by Lozz96
Hi, I've had a letter confirming my offer about a week after interview, nothing else. I have spoken to them though as my original offer was for this sept 14 but seems there has been a mistake as they want to offer me Jan 15, I was a little upset at this but glad I got a place so Jan it is

That happened with me too!! I originally went for September 14

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
Original post by Nazeena
That happened with me too!! I originally went for September 14

Posted from TSR Mobile

My UCAS offer states Sept 14 but they sent me a letter saying Jan 15, when I rang to query it they said it was a mistake, apologised and just said it will be Jan not Sept. Oh well, just have to work a few more months. I can't wait to get started :biggrin:
Reply 32
Original post by Lozz96
My UCAS offer states Sept 14 but they sent me a letter saying Jan 15, when I rang to query it they said it was a mistake, apologised and just said it will be Jan not Sept. Oh well, just have to work a few more months. I can't wait to get started :biggrin:

Same I can't wait to start!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
I can't believe it's happening, this time last year I was preparing to take an I.G.C.S.E in English language B, little did I know that the following year I would be enrolled onto a course and accepted into University.

I have made DMU my insurance choice and Nottingham Uni at Derby Education centre my firm choice.

But whichever I get (dependent on results) I will still get Nottingham placements, which is great x
(edited 10 years ago)
i'll be joining you all too! :biggrin:
Reply 35
Original post by ElliePatel
i'll be joining you all too! :biggrin:

Congratulations!! Look forward to meeting you :smile:
We can't apply for accommodation yet can we? :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 37
We can't apply for accommodation yet can we? :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

No we can't yet, we have to email them around september/november time to see if there are any left for us:/ you planning on staying then?:smile:
Original post by Nazeena
No we can't yet, we have to email them around september/november time to see if there are any left for us:/ you planning on staying then?:smile:

Yeah really wanted to stay at waterway gardens, then when I heard we couldn't apply yet I was gutted!! And also, do we not get to attend freshers week?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 39
Yeah really wanted to stay at waterway gardens, then when I heard we couldn't apply yet I was gutted!! And also, do we not get to attend freshers week?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know yeah they might be all taken before we get there! And I'm not sure tbh?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending