The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Inzamam99
I would rather the two countries be at peace and that a referendum be held where the Kashmiri people can decide their own future.

Can I ask why you and others are so adamant on not giving the Kashmiri people the right to self determination? How can India claim to be a liberal secular democracy when it forcibly keeps Kashmir and to a certain extent other provinces a part of itself by force?

The discrimination against minorities in India is quite well documented. If you look the number of anti-Christian and anti-Muslim riots in India when compared to Pakistan since 2000 for example then they are far more numerous in the former.

The "secularism" of India is plain and simple BS for those who care to swallow it. Even all the great Khans of Bollywood agree with me.

Your immature and childish attitude is extremely amusing. Keep it up :smile:

I don't give a rat's ass about Kashmir. I don't deny the people of Kashmir anything. They are in my thoughts to the same extent as is the magical purple unicorn on Pluto.
Reply 21
Original post by Algorithm69
No another person. A man. Although you bring up another great point to the absolute hellish nightmare the country of Pakistan is.

I don't even know what your point here is. I am not American nor am I comparing Pakistan to America. When a drunk guy can see straight through your logical fallacies you really should take it as a sign that you're a bit of a dummy.

When I last went to Pakistan (Punjab), I actually noticed that most people there are actually a lot more open minded than the British Muslims here.

Pakistan is certainly not a hellish nightmare country although I can understand that equating it to Somalia perhaps helps you Indians overcome the insecurity of your genocides in Kashmir, Punjab and the hundreds of millions of your countrymen who live in poverty in your country despite your apparently brilliant economy which by the way last quarter grew under 5%.
No another person. A man. Although you bring up another great point to the absolute hellish nightmare the country of Pakistan is.

I don't even know what your point here is. I am not American nor am I comparing Pakistan to America. When a drunk guy can see straight through your logical fallacies you really should take it as a sign that you're a bit of a dummy.

I just posting an interesting read :smile:

Why all the petty insults? Nothing intelligent to reply back?
When I last went to Pakistan (Punjab), I actually noticed that most people there are actually a lot more open minded than the British Muslims here.

Pakistan is certainly not a hellish nightmare country although I can understand that equating it to Somalia perhaps helps you Indians overcome the insecurity of your genocides in Kashmir, Punjab and the hundreds of millions of your countrymen who live in poverty in your country despite your apparently brilliant economy which by the way last quarter grew under 5%.

I already told you I am white British.
Original post by IdeasForLife
I just posting an interesting read :smile:

Why all the petty insults? Nothing intelligent to reply back?

I already told you I'm drunk and entertainment is my agenda, not intelligent debate.
Reply 25
Original post by Rakes
Inzamam you may have beat India in cricket but the last World Cup semi - finals were very enjoyable to watch :wink: . Or have you forgot that defeat?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bringing up cricket is the perfect way to get under the skin of Pakistan bashing Indian bigots :wink: which you do not seem to be- nice to a more rational Indian on here.

Do you have any opinion on the Kashmiris right to self determination?

It would be a welcome break from Algorithm's childish ranting.
Reply 26
I don't give a rat's ass about Kashmir. I don't deny the people of Kashmir anything. They are in my thoughts to the same extent as is the magical purple unicorn on Pluto.

This thread is about Kashmir.

Feel welcome to leave.
Reply 27
I already told you I am white British.

Of course you are.

And you seem to be an exceptionally cool guy, drunk before 11 most likely sitting in your own room crying over how big bad Inzi hurt your feelings ahahahahahah
This thread is about Kashmir.

Feel welcome to leave.

This thread, my friend, was created to fuel your own anti-India and pro-Pakistan agenda. I feel you care about the people of Kashmir as little as I do. They are simply a tool you can use in your futile attempt to demonise India, and elevate Pakistan.
Of course you are.

And you seem to be an exceptionally cool guy, drunk before 11 most likely sitting in your own room crying over how big bad Inzi hurt your feelings ahahahahahah

Well I mean feel free to trawl through my post history to find evidence of my Indian heritage. You're more likely to find evidence alluding to my white British nationality or even outright stating it. I think this is the first thread I've ever posted in regarding the subcontinent.
Reply 30
This thread, my friend, was created to fuel your own anti-India and pro-Pakistan agenda. I feel you care about the people of Kashmir as little as I do. They are simply a tool you can use in your futile attempt to demonise India, and elevate Pakistan.

I was wondering why you don't post comments like these on every thread?

You don't really care about these victims? You're just promoting your agenda against Muslims...

Ukraine, Syria etc. Why? Why just Pakistan?

I care about Kashmir because it is a part of Pakistan because its people are my people and those living and suffering in the occupied bit would rather be part of my country.

I find it telling how you continuously ignore my question of whether the Kashmiris have the right to self determination. Very telling.
I was wondering why you don't post comments like these on every thread?

You don't really care about these victims? You're just promoting your agenda against Muslims...

Ukraine, Syria etc. Why? Why just Pakistan?

I care about Kashmir because it is a part of Pakistan because its people are my people and those living and suffering in the occupied bit would rather be part of my country.

I find it telling how you continuously ignore my question of whether the Kashmiris have the right to self determination. Very telling.

I don't care about the people of the Ukraine, or the people of Syria. You want a direct answer to your question? Yes, the people of Kashmir have the right to self-determination. I simply don't care if they ever achieve it. I'm a non-interventionist. I only look inward and only care about direct threats to the British people and its interests.
Peace guys. What is India and Pakistan?

India and Pakistan and a few other countries are just parts of a big and great nation which was broken up because of empires and politics , etc.

I don't understand this hatred. I think that before the British left, Gandhi and Jinnah and the other blokes made a terrible decision of separating the nation. This has created fuel for wars and a lot of hate.

The only place where I think there should be competition and hate between the nations is Cricket.

You just love the intense matches especially after the rivalries of the two squads. ;D

So guys stop wasting your time arguing and be a bit more productive. Most importantly stop hating each other!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
I don't care about the people of the Ukraine, or the people of Syria. You want a direct answer to your question? Yes, the people of Kashmir have the right to self-determination. I simply don't care if they ever achieve it. I'm a non-interventionist. I only look inward and only care about direct threats to the British people and its interests.

Right so as a non interventionist you decided to post bigoted anti-Pakistan comments on this thread despite agreeing with the Pakistani government's stance that the Kashmiris have a right to self determination.

Awesome.

Bye bye now :smile:
Right so as a non interventionist you decided to post bigoted anti-Pakistan comments on this thread despite agreeing with the Pakistani government's stance that the Kashmiris have a right to self determination.

Awesome.

So having a parallel stance on an issue with Pakistan now means I must love every aspect of Pakistan and ignore every single disgusting flaw it possesses?

Awesome.

I love it when India captured Pakistans army and turned them into prisoners

Alongside nearly destroying the whole country but we let you guys off LAWLS
Reply 36
Original post by Rakes
This thread is funny :wink: .

The amount of Hindus you people killed in Pakistan is countless and your concerned about a few students getting expelled.....

Any form of injustice should not be tolerated. If we all just start fighting over 'the amount of Hindus you people killed in Pakistan is countless' no one will anywhere because you'll have someone remind you of all the Pakistanis killed in India aswell and it'll all end up as a circle of bashing eachother of who killed who. Any form of injustice is wrong no matter what religion, in whatever country, either female or male, injustice is injustice full stop. This story shows the injustice done to the Indian Kashmiris so we should support it even if you're from India. You should rise above and fight for what you belief in even if you're fighting alone!
Reply 37
Original post by Bill_Gates
I love it when India captured Pakistans army and turned them into prisoners

Alongside nearly destroying the whole country but we let you guys off LAWLS

This is about Kashmir.

Why do you disagree with their right to self determination?
Reply 38
Original post by Rakes
This thread is funny :wink: .

The amount of Hindus you people killed in Pakistan is countless and your concerned about a few students getting expelled.....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ermm

BgNkgAXCIAAti-7.jpg

BgNkXueCEAA-FwK.jpg
Reply 39
As far as Hindus in Pakistan go I want you guys to do your research. Type in:

Anti-Christian riots in India
Anti-Muslim riots in India
Anti-Hindu/Christian riots in Pakistan.

Lets see who has a better record in the recent past LOL.

Latest

Trending

Trending