The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Inzamam99
This is about Kashmir.

Why do you disagree with their right to self determination?

Pakistan is a failed state. India can take what it wants from Pakistan and do whatever it wants on its sovereign lands. Do you have a problem with that? if you do go live somewhere else.

Im glad Obama has stepped in to Pakistan with his various machinery :colone:
Reply 41
Original post by Rakes
This thread is funny :wink: .

The amount of Hindus you people killed in Pakistan is countless and your concerned about a few students getting expelled.....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah but Indians rape constanttly especially if they're Muslim they also set women on fire
Reply 42
Original post by Bill_Gates
Pakistan is a failed state. India can take what it wants from Pakistan and do whatever it wants on its sovereign lands. Do you have a problem with that? if you do go live somewhere else.

Im glad Obama has stepped in to Pakistan with his various machinery :colone:

OK, so you disagree with the Kashmiris population right to self determination.

Awesome. Thank you so much for giving your opinion :smile:))))xoxox
Can you imagine everyone in Dorset supporting Scotland over England in a football match!?
OK, so you disagree with the Kashmiris population right to self determination.

Awesome. Thank you so much for giving your opinion :smile:))))xoxox

You live under the rule that governs you. If you disagree with it you can always go back to Pakistan.

Haha
Reply 45
You live under the rule that governs you. If you disagree with it you can always go back to Pakistan.

Haha

Okey dokey :smile:

Thanks for giving your opinion buddy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:
Reply 46
Hold on! Are we forgetting about the Pakistani Genocide of Bengalis in 1971? 3 million killed? Ah yes!

Only India helped us.

India Zindabad. Bangladesh Zindabad.
Reply 47
I love it when India captured Pakistans army and turned them into prisoners

Alongside nearly destroying the whole country but we let you guys off LAWLS

Blad you got nothing on us now. You mess with us then China messes with you :wink:

You guys are still scared (understandably) of messing with China! Just a bunch of sell-outs!

We got backup brah! :tongue:

(btw my post was intended to be inflammatory like yours - I don't really mean this - imo India is a nice country)

-----

Also this thread was about India and Kashmir - Why are we discussing Pakistan?
Original post by Kutta
Blad you got nothing on us now. You mess with us then China messes with you :wink:

You guys are still scared (understandably) of messing with China! Just a bunch of sell-outs!

(btw my post was intended to be inflammatory like yours - I don't really mean this - imo India is a nice country)

-----

lol all the comments on this thread have been inflammatory. OP is inflammatory towards anyone non muslim.

P.S Chinas not a country you align with if you want religious freedoms lol.
Reply 49
Original post by Aurangzeb
Hold on! Are we forgetting about the Pakistani Genocide of Bengalis in 1971? 3 million killed? Ah yes!

Only India helped us.

India Zindabad. Bangladesh Zindabad.

Neutral historians say between 100,000-300,000. Bangladesh's government says 3m. Have you heard of the genocide of Biharis after Pakistan left? I didn't think so.

It was in India's interest to help you so they did.

At least I' am willing to admit that the genocide happened unlike the Indians who just lower themselves to personal insults when the genocides in Kashmir and Punjab are brought up.

Finally if you had actually read the initial post, this thread is about Kashmir, the discrimination the people under Indian rule there suffer and why they are not allowed their right to self discrimination.

I made it clear initially that Pakistani human right abuses don't justify Indian ones.
Reply 50
lol all the comments on this thread have been inflammatory. OP is inflammatory towards anyone non muslim.

P.S Chinas not a country you align with if you want religious freedoms lol.

I'am a secularist who dislikes the concept of state and religion getting mixed.

Just so we are clear.

I think everyone can see which side has made the inflammatory comments.
I'am a secularist who dislikes the concept of state and religion getting mixed.

Just so we are clear.

I think everyone can see which side has made the inflammatory comments.

Oh its sides now is it?!

nice. I love how this whole side thing is working out for you guys haha
Reply 52
Original post by Kutta

-----

Don't worry bro, they would rather play immature games than admit they are wrong.

Not surprising in the least.

As far as messing goes, Pakistan's nuclear technology is quite advanced. The Indians will never dare threaten open war.
Reply 53
Oh its sides now is it?!

nice. I love how this whole side thing is working out for you guys haha

Yes.

The side who wants to allow the Kashmiris to decide their own future and the side who wants to murder and rape them under the barrel of a gun.
Yes.

The side who wants to allow the Kashmiris to decide their own future and the side who wants to murder and rape them under the barrel of a gun.

Any opposition are the aggressors right?

when you've been indoctrinated to hate don't be so surprised once you get it back.
Don't worry bro, they would rather play immature games than admit they are wrong.

As far as messing goes, Pakistan's nuclear technology is quite advanced. The Indians will never dare threaten open war.

LOL i think its the other way round no?

Who wants to deal with a terrorist nation anyway. As long as the dirt is kept out the country then who cares.
Reply 56

It is called Mutually Assured Destruction. You probably haven't heard of it :smile:
Reply 57

Yeah, I get that a lot when discussing religion with some people :rolleyes:

Hehe, tbh the best case scenario from a Pakistan perspective is to be-friend India. They are a strong country, our neighbours, they "allegedly" sponsor attack in Pakistan (Which Mushraff said openly IN India and nobody said anything. Apparently Taliban chiefs are spotted in India) which would stop if we be-friended each other and a peaceful region would most importantly reduce all this bloodshed.

Hehe, Yep but I still reckon that India is stronger than us, All our technology would only mean we can retaliate more. Our trump card is China, if anything happens where India would want to declare war on Pakistan they would first have to think about China because China would easily whoop anyones butt and they're in our corner :biggrin:

Pakistan-China friendship warms my heart tbh, its one country which is our trusted friend and actually cares about us imo.

But Yeah - it seems nobody cares about what the OP says. Peoples attitude seems to be "Pakistan is crap, India can do what it wants". Which is somewhat disappointing, as if this was a vice versa scenario then they would be tripin to post about how crap Pakistan is :colone:

Wow, i actually typed all that at 2:15 :colone: Law degree gives me extra reserve strength :tongue:
Reply 58
Any opposition are the aggressors right?

when you've been indoctrinated to hate don't be so surprised once you get it back.

Those who occupy lands under the barrel of a gun against the opinions of majority are aggressors.

The Nazis in Poland were not liberators for example.

Of course it is your own choice which way you bend. No doubt the wrong way.
Reply 59

Who wants to deal with a terrorist nation anyway. As long as the dirt is kept out the country then who cares.

That's an insult to the thousands and thousands of "Pakistani" soliders and citizens who have been killed in an attempt to stop terrorism. We did not get it on its own, it was given to us by Afghanistan. Who are the victims of courts being bombed? Schools being bombed? roads being bombed?

Its the average everyday Pakistani.

In a single paragraph you have managed to mock the deaths of millions of people by referring to them as dirt.

Latest

Trending

Trending