The Student Room Group

BIMM Brighton accomodation 2014

ffff
(edited 9 years ago)
Hey man, I'm starting BIMM in October also! So i'm looking for flatmates and accommodation. I'm a Drummer and I've applied for Professional Musicianship. Looking to share a flat/house with up to 5 people and rent around £400 a month.
Reply 2
If both of you are still looking for a house share, me and my friend. Have received offers and are looking for 3 more people to house share with, i'm doing the bass course and my friend is doing the guitar.
Yeah mate, definitely still interested! Would be good to share a house with other musicians on my course
Reply 4
If any of you are still looking for anyone to share let me know!
Hey Guys
I've got my unconditional from BIMM for the BA drums course starting in October, if anyone's still looking to share up to 5 people message me on facebook, Cody Adamski-Corcoran!

Peace!
Hey, not studying at BIMM but looking for a houseshare in Brighton. Anyone interested?
Reply 7
Hey guys, I'm going to Brighton film school in September so if you're still looking for people give me a shout. I might not be BIMM student but I play the acoustic so hopefully I can bring something to the table :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending