The Student Room Group

smooth wrinkles

how can i smooth wrinkles? can any one tell me?
Iron them out
Hi,

Wrinkles and fine lines are very common with changing lifestyle. Many get these aging skin signs while they're nearing thirty, or during their early thirties.

However, there are natural ways to deal with them. Get pure Argan Oil, Hazelnut Oil, Shea Butter, Evening Primrose Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Carrot Seed Oil, Rosehip Oil and Jojoba Oil all in equal quantities.

Now, add a few drops of Lavender Essential Oil, Neroli Essential Oil, Elemi Essential Oil, Helichrysum Essential Oil and Rosemary Essential Oil.

Gently stir it and apply the blend every morning and night to reduce the wrinkles naturally.

Prepare smaller portions as few oils like Evening Primrose and Wheat Germ Oil have very less shelf life, so does Rosehip Oil.

Store the blend in a dark bottle and use a dropper to remove few drops everyday and keep the bottle out of sunlight!

Don't have time to prepare this? Try Revitol Anti Aging Cream and add a few drops of Argan Body Oil to it for best results.

Hope it helps.

Best Reards
Original post by ChristinaRose14
Hi,

Wrinkles and fine lines are very common with changing lifestyle. Many get these aging skin signs while they're nearing thirty, or during their early thirties.

However, there are natural ways to deal with them. Get pure Argan Oil, Hazelnut Oil, Shea Butter, Evening Primrose Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Carrot Seed Oil, Rosehip Oil and Jojoba Oil all in equal quantities.

Now, add a few drops of Lavender Essential Oil, Neroli Essential Oil, Elemi Essential Oil, Helichrysum Essential Oil and Rosemary Essential Oil.

Gently stir it and apply the blend every morning and night to reduce the wrinkles naturally.

Prepare smaller portions as few oils like Evening Primrose and Wheat Germ Oil have very less shelf life, so does Rosehip Oil.

Store the blend in a dark bottle and use a dropper to remove few drops everyday and keep the bottle out of sunlight!

Don't have time to prepare this? Try Revitol Anti Aging Cream and add a few drops of Argan Body Oil to it for best results.

Hope it helps.

Best Reards

That's a whole lotta oils.
True, you don't have to start off with everything! Some oils might be allergic to a few people .. so those can be skipped ... you need to try and find what works for you best ... these oils are an idea.

Not everyone will be able to use Rosehip oil ... Also, Shea Butter is for those who have dry skin .. those with normal skin or oily skin can skip it.

Combining all these oils if they're ok with all and tweaking the percentage is the way to go .. If you are just starting off with oils, it is good to experiment with a few and go with mild Essential Oils like Lavender, Rosemary and Roman Chamomile.

Hope I have clarified your doubts!

best Regards
Reply 5
Original post by Phillipsherman
Iron them out

are you serious? how can i iron it?
Original post by marie4u
are you serious? how can i iron it?

hahahaha he's joking bra
Reply 7
oh i thought he is serious.
Reply 8
can i do smoking and dont get wrinkles?
Reply 9
i mean i dont want to quit smoking and also dont want wrinkles on my face in future..
Keep your skin hydrated by drinking more water and use sunscreen daily. Also eat healthy and do daily exercise.
Reply 11
yea i know that and i do that.
Original post by marie4u
can i do smoking and dont get wrinkles?

You will naturally gain wrinkles as you age.

Smoking will loosen the elasticity of your skin and make it more wrinkle-prone.

If you don't want to get wrinkles as quickly as you will if you keep smoking, then stop smoking.

I have no knowledge of oils which you can use, but have a balanced diet with plenty of healthy fat (which help the skin, such as avocado) and drink plenty of water.
Have healthy food, fruits and vegetables.
Reply 14
Don't tan too much. Sun damage leads to wrinkles.
Reply 15
ok i will look into it.
Reply 16
hey i tried and it worked. i tried it on my grand mother.

Quick Reply

Latest