The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

Avery hill campus- Greenwich university

Hiya, was wondering if anybody got an offer for childhood studies or is studying in avery hill campus? Xo ☺️
(edited 10 years ago)
Hi im studying at greenwich but think im gonna stay at avery hill as it seems like better nightlife??
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London
Reply 2
Original post by aliceelizaah
Hi im studying at greenwich but think im gonna stay at avery hill as it seems like better nightlife??

Yeah i have heard that haha! What are you studying?
Original post by J12345678910
Yeah i have heard that haha! What are you studying?

Events management!
Reply 4
Events management!

Cool :smile: might see you around some time!

Better nightlife?

Would'nt have thought so, there's not even a student bar at Avery Campus as far as I know, there's not even a pub nearby. Nearest pub would probably be the high street that is a good mile or so away from the Avery Campus. Think there is some sort of SU nightclub somewhere around but think it might be a bus out job, don't think its a big deal though, never did track it down. Unless that has changed recently but I doubt it, went there a few years back but did not stay at the Avery site. Avery campus is green and pleasant enough but didn't get the feeling there is not much to do there, might be a bit dreary and boring at times, probably ok if you've got fellow students on your course in the halls there that you get on well with but otherwise worth seeing what else there is perhaps. Quite a distance out from London City centre also.
Reply 6
Hey, I'm going to be studying at the Avery Hill campus in September (: I've applied for an accommodation does anyone know when we will find out what room we have been offered?
Reply 7
There is an SU club at the Avery Hill Campus called Sparrows which holds weekly themed/normal nights. I live here currently and there is always something going on so I think it may have changed considerably.
Reply 8
Original post by jade.c_13
Hey, I'm going to be studying at the Avery Hill campus in September (: I've applied for an accommodation does anyone know when we will find out what room we have been offered?

Hi sorry for the really late reply! It depends on what kind of offer you have! If you've got a conditional offer you find out on results day!
Reply 9
Has anybody heard anything About accomodation at avery hill!
Reply 10
I was starting to think I was the only one that hadn't heard anything about accommodation! I still haven't heard anything but the website says it can take until late August for an offer
(edited 9 years ago)
My daughter is waiting too. We Re coming to greenwich on Monday to sort CRB check.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending