The Student Room Group

Sickest/Weirdest pervert you have ever come across?

I was just reading the "everyday sexism" thread and saw some posts about perverts and decided why not create a thread where people could post about their most bizarre experiences with perverted freaks of nature.

In my own experience I've come across a few real perverted weirdos, I'm just going to post a couple of incidents where someone as sexual as me was stunned.

scenario 1) I'm on a night out with some of my girlfriends and this guy comes over and starts whispering some rubbish in my ears next thing you know he's trying to touch my ass so I do to him what I do to most guys that aren't welcome in my personal space. I punched him straight in the balls! Got a great connection and he's bent over squealing but as soon as he recovers he instantly comes back and asks me to "hit him in the balls again and even harder because he loves it when I touch him" so i go ahead and knee him in the knackers again! this time he's out cold on the floor and security throws us all out of the club. Outside I see him again and he calmly passes me a piece of paper with his number on it! LOL what a ****in weirdo!

scenario 2) One of my ex's says he wants to lick chocolate sauce out of my butthole! Insta-dumping! see you NEVER pal!

So whats the weirdest and creepo perverted situation you have been in?

Scroll to see replies

hot guy does any of those. no problem..
You kick me in the ballz, you are dead tbh.
Reply 3
1) "I committ assault/ABH! Twice! MEGALOLS!"
Original post by uktotalgamer
hot guy does any of those. no problem..

Not a valid point given she was going out with the guy in scenario 2, implication being she thought he was "hot".
Erm... Scenario 2 isn't really perverted. He was just sharing a fantasy? Honestly could have been a lot worse?
Reply 6
Some horrid middle aged lady grabbed my cock in the middle of a night club as I was walking past :sad:. Also had some drunk middle aged women leer and shout about how they'd like to 'shag' me, when I was 15! :lol:
Reply 7
An old man who I met while on jury duty, got my phone number and address from court documents. Would call and text me. He would text me as I'm driving and once told me I had a brake light out. I did. Other times he'd spot me in places no where near where he lives. He text me saying "I want your dripping load on my face" and left an answerphone message saying "I want to smack your little bottom". I changed my number and never heard from him again. Scariest thing was that he told me he works as a teacher in a secondary school.

Probably should have reported him but then again I was 18 so just wanted it to go away.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
Erm... Scenario 2 isn't really perverted. He was just sharing a fantasy? Honestly could have been a lot worse?

Its pretty perverted, Only a sicko wants to lick chocolate sauce out of someones bumhole!
A Teacher.

Mr. Moon. He had one tooth, was obese & played an Indian flute.
Reply 10
Original post by Silver Arrows
A Teacher.

Mr. Moon. He had one tooth, was obese & played an Indian flute.

Did he use his Indian flute on you?
why do girls feel like its such a great achievement to hit a guy in the balls?
Original post by SaucySarah
2) One of my ex's says he wants to lick chocolate sauce out of my butthole! Insta-dumping! see you NEVER pal!

Oh, that's weird? That's my favourite chat up line...
Reply 13
Original post by WoodyMKC
Oh, that's weird? That's my favourite chat up line...

gregg, is that you?
Reply 14
Perfect thread opportunity for women to put their anti-male thinking and victim mentality hats on and go to town.
Original post by The_Mediocre_One
Not a valid point given she was going out with the guy in scenario 2, implication being she thought he was "hot".

ok bro.
Original post by Precious Illusions
Did he use his Indian flute on you?

He did actually sing for me once.

Bloody hell, was I groomed?
Reply 17
Hello, nice to meet you. :perv:
Reply 18
Original post by Xyloid
Perfect thread opportunity for women to put their anti-male thinking and victim mentality hats on and go to town.

Not really the intention, It's for everybody tbh. theres plenty of perverted ladies out there as well, plus no one should feel like a victim as long as they weren't physically harmed.
Original post by SaucySarah
So whats the weirdest and creepo perverted situation you have been in?

I was walking out of the station and this man came over to me:
Creep: I love your hair
Me: Thank you..
Creep: That sexy curly hair
Me: Cheers..
Creep: What are the chances of me seeing you in only your hair?
Me: **** off.

I was walking down the road and two men in a car started driving really slowly next to me. They shouted "oi beautiful" and I ignored them, but they continued shouting at me. Then they gave up, called me an "ugly bitch" and drove away.

Another time walking down the road and a man leaned out of the window of his friend's car to do a **** gesture and whistle at me.

First time I got bibbed I was in year 8... Paedophiles me thinks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending