The Student Room Group

Why has he stopped talking to me..

I liked this guy for about 3 years and we became quite close especially when he left. We talked all the time over Facebook and every time I try to speak to him I go really nervous. My friends always say he is staring at me but He asked another girl to prom and it made me really upset. I just don't know what to do! Any advice ?
Reply 1
Original post by #walkindead323
I liked this guy for about 3 years and we became quite close especially when he left. We talked all the time over Facebook and every time I try to speak to him I go really nervous. My friends always say he is staring at me but He asked another girl to prom and it made me really upset. I just don't know what to do! Any advice ?

I think he probably thought you don't like him in that way because you haven't shown any signs that you do or am I wrong?
Original post by #walkindead323

Ask him. No one on the Internet is gonna know.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Maybe the girl he asked to prom didn't treat him like 'just' a friend for three whole years.

Learn from this- next time you like someone,tell them. It is highly unlikely they are capable of mind-reading, so unless you show them how you feel, how can you blame them for 'moving on' after they show their interest (staring) and get nothing in return? Don't be afraid to make the first move.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Maybe the girl he asked to prom didn't treat him like 'just' a friend for three whole years.

Learn from this- next time you like someone,tell them. It is highly unlikely they are capable of mind-reading, so unless you show them how you feel, how can you blame them for 'moving on' after they show their interest (staring) and get nothing in return? Don't be afraid to make the first move.

Erk. That was me. For some reason my phone thought I wanted to hide so made it anon behind my back. Cheeky.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous

Thanks yeah I guess i should have tried harder I guess I am little heart broken xxxxx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending