The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

To have sex.
Reply 2
Have sex with a girl from every nationality, dat UN penis. And a threesome as well.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3
A mother and daughter. 'Same time.
Original post by Leftee

Really? :lolwut:
I would say threesome, but I'm not sure if I would actually enjoy that or if it would be awkward :lol:
****ing a girl while her boyfriend watches.

(Given his consent ofcourse)
On my bucket list is A.) a picture of a bucket and C.) the following "and B.)"

I should be working.
Reply 8
Original post by Leftee

That's really weird.

Original post by bubble999
I would say threesome, but I'm not sure if I would actually enjoy that or if it would be awkward :lol:

Haha I feel very much the same about a threesome, I just don't know about it. It is something I would put on my bucket list though. Out of interest would you want it with a girl or guy?

Original post by Simplythebest...
****ing a girl while her boyfriend watches.

(Given his consent ofcourse)

See this thread http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2608339
Reply 9
To actually have sex
Third the "to have sex" one. :redface:
Reply 11
Original post by LickingCarpet
That's really weird.

I would go into the bedroom and be like
Original post by Leftee
I would go into the bedroom and be like

How could I not include that

gotta get my sexual priorities sorted.
Reply 13
Sex one-on-one with a woman. Not sure that'll ever happen though, since I'm engaged to a guy. Otherwise I don't think there's anything.

By the by, I know someone who had sex with a guy and his mother in a threesome. Sounded minging.

Haha I feel very much the same about a threesome, I just don't know about it. It is something I would put on my bucket list though. Out of interest would you want it with a girl or guy?

Like, I think sex should be intimate. Well generally with a guy - I'm mostly attracted to guys, but I do find myself being attracted to some girls, so I don't know :tongue: How about you? :smile:
Just having sex for me would be an achievement
Original post by Ronove
Sex one-on-one with a woman. Not sure that'll ever happen though, since I'm engaged to a guy. Otherwise I don't think there's anything.

By the by, I know someone who had sex with a guy and his mother in a threesome. Sounded minging.

Same here actually. I'm in a long (ish) term relationship, so I may not either :tongue:

Ew ew ew :puke:
Original post by bubble999
Like, I think sex should be intimate. Well generally with a guy - I'm mostly attracted to guys, but I do find myself being attracted to some girls, so I don't know :tongue: How about you? :smile:

Yeah, the initial thought is great but if it was with someone I was in a relationship with and really cared for I think would find it very hard to share or do stuff with another girl in a threesome. I guess it's one of those things you have to try to really know.
Yeah, the initial thought is great but if it was with someone I was in a relationship with and really cared for I think would find it very hard to share or do stuff with another girl in a threesome. I guess it's one of those things you have to try to really know.

Same here! Like what if they are you know.. and you're just sat there like 'so...' :lol:

But hey, may as well try something :wink:
My boyfriend is too shy to let me invite another lady to the bedroom -__-

Latest