The Student Room Group

Does anyone here get any random , follows on twitter or facebook friend requests

so just got followed by a guy from the other side of the country who i dont really know and a few weeks ago some Chelsea fan added me just because i made a comment on the Chelsea facebook page , just wondering do you get any random follows or adds?
Yeah I did, on Facebook from a Chloe in Scotland. She's a friend of a friend of one of my classmates. I accepted and she's still a friend, although we never talked to each other.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2
Yeah apparently I'm friends with like 12 middle-aged Indian men :s-smilie:
Reply 3
yeah middle aged men and foreigners on facebook, and desperate 13 year olds or weirdos on twitter begging for followers :mad:
Reply 4
Nope, I don't.
Twitter yes, as that's more public, but facebook, not really, I'm quite reluctant to add people I don't properly know or have met.
A lot of Country stars in America follow me, I can only presume that there is someone with my name they are confusing me with.... :curious::curious:
Reply 7
Yes. Get followed by authors on twitter. Do get some really random Facebook friend requests.d they then don't tell me who they are when asked.
Reply 8
I'm followed by a few randomers on Twitter. A few from here, a few I have no idea how they found me and a few 'celebs' by that I mean some scientists lol.

I don't generally accept random adds on FB. I have a few people that I have spoke to a few times on here on FB but if someone added me totally out of the blue on there and I hadn't spoken to them somewhere else before or at least saw them about in real life or a site, I wouldn't accept them.
Reply 9
Yup always. I don't find it odd but if they message me then it's kinda odd

Quick Reply

Latest