The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Is there some inside joke I'm not getting or do 50% of guys legitimately get turned on by sniffing underwear?
they drooling over your passat?
Original post by tania<3
Why would anyone want to sniff a girl's dirty underwear, surely it just wouldn't smell very nice (mucous and stuff, ffs people) :confused:

rather missing the point

it smells like pussy

some guys like the smell of pussy
Original post by EllieC130
Remind me to get 5 padlocks to put on the aforementioned safe... Maybe 7.

Original post by Lakesx
Gosh, I know right, nearly 50% of the guys said they would, god I am shocked... Yep I am definitely not letting any of my guy housemates do my laundry...

You girls both joke. But statistically if you share a house with 2 girls and 2 guys, then 1 of the guys will be an underwear sniffer. Hopefully that guy is me.
Original post by jusdorange
they drooling over your passat?

Girls are always shocked when I tell them I'm driving a 2 litre. "oh wow, that must be quick... how can you afford the insurance?"
Reply 25
Original post by Jamerson
It really depends on the girls as individuals. If they're the bitchy type who want nothing but gossip and drama - definitely not. If they're intelligent, mature and compassionate, then gender doesn't really come in to it.

-EDIT-

OH MY GOODNESS, I thought this was a thread about whether you'd live in a house with only girls

I just spat out my cup of tea reading this, HA!

The idea that any of my 4 flatmates at uni sniffed my underwear at uni makes me want to die. Even though it would only smell of washing powder.
Reply 26
Original post by traintracks1995
You girls both joke. But statistically if you share a house with 2 girls and 2 guys, then 1 of the guys will be an underwear sniffer. Hopefully that guy is me.

lol thanks... Great I am looking forward to that, As a future note, I think I would prefer a guy to tell me if he sniffs my underwear because I do not really mind as long as you do not do anything ahem... with them:colone:
Original post by redferry

The idea that any of my 4 flatmates at uni sniffed my underwear at uni makes me want to die. Even though it would only smell of washing powder.

used love ..
Reply 28
Original post by jusdorange
used love ..

Maybe my vaginal fluid smells of washing powder!

Seriously though you'd have to do some proper creeping to get hold of girls used underwear, people don't tend to just leave it lying round the house. I can be safe in the knowledge my housemates never broke into my room to do this!
Original post by Lakesx
lol thanks... Great I am looking forward to that, As a future note, I think I would prefer a guy to tell me if he sniffs my underwear because I do not really mind as long as you do not do anything ahem... with them:colone:

Would you honestly be cool with it if he just used them to sniff and wear on his head? Obviously before you wash them not after.

No, they would sniff them after they'd been worn. Straight out the dirty clothes basket
Reply 30
No, they would sniff them after they'd been worn. Straight out the dirty clothes basket

How in hells name are they going to gain access to your dirty clothes basket?

Most uni rooms have locks.
Hell yeah!! :lolwut:

I wouldn't live with that many girls in the first place :zomg:
Reply 32
[QUOTE=redferry;46650125]I just spat out my cup of tea reading this, HA!

:zomg:
The moment between realising what was happening and being able to click to edit, induced a feeling of shame - the calibre of which I've never felt before.
:ashamed:

Most uni rooms have locks.

Well that's that plan foiled then. Not that I plan to go to uni
No. Just don't

Also don't "pluck girls' hair out of the shower drain, to make a ponytail and sell it"

like the creapy housemate I'm living with told us. -_-
Reply 35
:zomg:
The moment between realising what was happening and being able to click to edit, induced a feeling of shame - the calibre of which I've never felt before.
:ashamed:

In the least creepy way possible, everything you post makes me so happy. I just thought you should know.
Reply 36
In the least creepy way possible, everything you post makes me so happy. I just thought you should know.

That makes me really happy to hear! Thank you :smile:
Original post by Ducklighter
No. Just don't

Also don't "pluck girls' hair out of the shower drain, to make a ponytail and sell it"

like the creapy housemate I'm living with told us. -_-

I would take their bath water, bottle it into 500 ml bottles, and then sell it in vending machines with a picture of the girl that bathed in it
Reply 38

yep I guessed that as much... whats the point in smelling clean underwear? you could just buy some then...
Reply 39
That makes me really happy to hear! Thank you :smile:

This was definiteley a new high though!

Latest