The Student Room Group

The white man stands at the top of the dating pile-DISCUSS

Scroll to see replies

most black girls i know, would rather date their own race

Asian girls, however, is another story. But a lot find their own race attractive.

I know few white girls do not find white men attractive as well

Some of the white men on this thread are getting so gassed. Please, calm down guys
Original post by ennahaspatience
most black girls i know, would rather date their own race

Asian girls, however, is another story. But a lot find their own race attractive.

I know few white girls do not find white men attractive as well

Some of the white men on this thread are getting so gassed. Please, calm down guys

I agree , also as a Black Male i think we can be quite gassed as well.
Reply 82
I don't completely disagree with what the hierarchy but I will laugh when someone says it's natural.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 83
Society pushes an idea of 'normal' that some people get sucked into, but do not look at one group and assume it represents the whole population.
Original post by Ggmu!
To quote a black friend 'I don't like white guys their dicks look like raw meat'

If you white guys knew to the extent which SO MANY black and Asian girls wouldn't touch you, you may be upset lol. You see one or two interracial marriage or relationship and thinks that everyone wants white.

Christ no, we're still too racist for that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

100% This lol however i say this for the UK especally. Canada/America is more mixed (still not a high percentage) but they are less inclined with their roots :wink:
Original post by Kruz
I agree , also as a Black Male i think we can be quite gassed as well.

Yep, from what i have seen, black guys pull more than whites. But in other areas it is probably different,

OP, I used think i was more attracted to white guys..... like in year 8
Now, i don't really care, there are good looking guys in all races. But many people are very picky
Original post by Ggmu!
To quote a black friend 'I don't like white guys their dicks look like raw meat'

If you white guys knew to the extent which SO MANY black and Asian girls wouldn't touch you, you may be upset lol. You see one or two interracial marriage or relationship and thinks that everyone wants white.

Christ no, we're still too racist for that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

This would be funny if it was true.
Original post by Miel Purple
But if all things equal, white will probably still sit at the top

Nah everyone has individual preferences
Original post by liamjjohnson
We are tall, we are big/wide in general. It is true though. Why do south asian girls date white guys? Why do east asian girls LOVE white guys? Every race loves white guys. You never hear "oh i will never date a white guy"

LOOOOL ok mate , your telling me the nerd stereotype isnt predominantly skinny white dudes and every race loves them right.

There are a hell of a lot of short white guys too

Your thinking of good looking white guys , the fact is if your good looking obviously girls will get with you but its not your race that their getting with you for its your looks duh.
Original post by -TheSpecialOne-
As far as I know it's these lighties at the top

Posted from TSR Mobile

tbh, 'lighties' are overrated. Nothing touches non-ghetto, black girls imo.

EDIT: I'm loving the London lingo in here...

"lighties"

"gassed"

"blick"

:daydreaming:

We need moar of this! :lol:
(edited 10 years ago)
Believe it or not, it really does come down to how you approach people. In physical terms, my type's generally the skinny, tattooed, musician type, Using a recent clubbing experience as an example, I would choose the attractive black guy who approached me like a gentleman at the beginning of the night over any of the skinny white dudes rubbing themselves up against me without permission. Kind of wish I'd gone and found him by the end of the night to be honest! Similarly, in a dating context, I would choose that same guy and his fellow gentleman over some arrogant, self-obsessed white muscleman any day.
Original post by Simplythebest...
Yeh fair skin on a black man makes him look mixed race, fair skin on an Asian guy makes him lighter but not Scottish

That's why I said fair on non white, If you offered a black man darker skin as opposed to fairer skin which one do you think he is likely to take?

I actually think I would look marginally better if I had darker skin tbh. I prefer it to an extent. Especially because muscles look so much better imo.. on darker skinned people. :tongue:
Original post by Advanced Subsidiary
I actually think I would look marginally better if I had darker skin tbh. I prefer it to an extent. Especially because muscles look so much better imo.. on darker skinned people. :tongue:

Agree with the last point, muscles on black, Asian and mixed men look good, on white guys I think it looks a lot more squeamish

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Agree with the last point, muscles on black, Asian and mixed men look good, on white guys I think it looks a lot more squeamish

Posted from TSR Mobile

:yep: - I've never seen a black male that looks bad with his top off either tbh.

Also, those who think whites are superior on dating sites etc.. using research from OKC. Fair enough, but I'll tell you my bro always gets messaged first on dating sites. Get hundreds of views a week on both OKC and POF.. and girls from all races (90% white) hit on him left, right and center on there.

Race isn't really what cuts it.. if you're piff, you're piff. End of. Race won't matter to most people when you're fit. :smug:
Original post by Advanced Subsidiary
:yep: - I've never seen a black male that looks bad with his top off either tbh.

Also, those who think whites are superior on dating sites etc.. using research from OKC. Fair enough, but I'll tell you my bro always gets messaged first on dating sites. Get hundreds of views a week on both OKC and POF.. and girls from all races (90% white) hit on him left, right and center on there.

Race isn't really what cuts it.. if you're piff, you're piff. End of. Race won't matter to most people when you're fit. :smug:

Apart from Wiz Khalifa , dear god someone give that guy a big mac.

Tbh everyones and individual and has there own preferences , but to state that darker skin is inferior as some people in this thread are implying is stupid . I've seen guys dark as **** who get white girls frothing at the mouth , its all down to the individual.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 95
Original post by Simplythebest...
Lol Gems mean jack **** mate

green gems are for PC loving rapskallions

All the green gems each have like 20,000 posts
bloody hell....
Reply 96
The most attractive attributes for many women are confidence,status,power and money. It matters not whether it is a black or white man that has it.
Original post by Jaegon Targaryen
LOOOOL ok mate , your telling me the nerd stereotype isnt predominantly skinny white dudes and every race loves them right.

There are a hell of a lot of short white guys too

Your thinking of good looking white guys , the fact is if your good looking obviously girls will get with you but its not your race that their getting with you for its your looks duh.

?? how is it possible for nerdy white guys to still get girls of other ethnicity? Go to central london, you will see tons of nerdy white guys with e.g. east asian girls lmao.

Be quiet, you know nothing. There are nerds in every race but still, white nerds pull harder than all other nerds.

Race plays a big part. I know girls who find someone attractive but will not date them because of their race. You know this is true too, don't bull**** me.
Original post by liamjjohnson
?? how is it possible for nerdy white guys to still get girls of other ethnicity? Go to central london, you will see tons of nerdy white guys with e.g. east asian girls lmao.

Be quiet, you know nothing. There are nerds in every race but still, white nerds pull harder than all other nerds.

Race plays a big part. I know girls who find someone attractive but will not date them because of their race. You know this is true too, don't bull**** me.

You seem to be ignoring the fact that how attractive the guy is plays a major part in whether their going to be succesful with girls or not , never mind what race they are

images.jpg

Exhibit A , - A nerd , possess white skin . But he's going to be rolling in pussy because he has white skin right ?

Yes as i've also mentioned it is inevitable that some girls , as well as men will posess preferences . Race is going to play a part in a predominantly white country of course , its only natural that some white girls are going to like only white men . Does this stop me or any other ethnic minority guys getting with white girls ? Nope . never has and it never will .

If your butters , your butters . Umad bcos im stealing your wimin ?
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Jaegon Targaryen
You seem to be ignoring the fact that how attractive the guy is plays a major part in whether their going to be succesful with girls or not , never mind what race they are

images.jpg

Exhibit A , - A nerd , possess white skin . But he's going to be rolling in pussy because he has white skin right ?

Yes as i've also mentioned it is inevitable that some girls , as well as men will posess preferences . Race is going to play a part in a predominantly white country of course , its only natural that some white girls are going to like only white men . Does this stop me or any other ethnic minority guys getting with white girls ? Nope . never has and it never will .

If your butters , your butters . Umad bcos im stealing your wimin ?

This

Quick Reply

Latest