The Student Room Group
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

Primary Education 2014

Hey!
Just wanted to set up a thread for people who have an offer for Primary Education at Derby.
Wondering what offers you have? What are you studying at the moment? What are your accommodation plans?

Just generally being nosey in the hope of getting to know a few people before I start the course in September!

I am doing an access course, and need 15 distinctions, (which i already have :biggrin:) and just need to pass the rest of the course. Already passed skills tests and applied for finance.

Quite excited now!

Kim :-)

Scroll to see replies

I sound similar to you. I'm also doing an access course, at West Notts in Mansfield. I also have my 15 distinctions, but I'm re-sitting a gcse so I wont find out if I'm in until gcse results day! I'm a (very) mature student, with 3 children.
If for any reason i don't get in, my insurance choice is education studies and English
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Done my skills tests and finance too
Reply 3
Great :smile: Well done! Will you be commuting to or moving to Derby then? Which interview day did you go to?
I'll be commuting from Mansfield every day. It's the easiest because of the kids! My interview was 12th Feb :smile:
Reply 5
Well see you there :biggrin: I will be moving to Derby as i'm in Lincs atm, but privately renting as my partner and cat are coming too (lol)!
Reply 6
I'm doing the primary education course in September at Derby! :smile: I have accommodation in Sir Peter Hilton Court x
Reply 7
Original post by Hevz
I'm doing the primary education course in September at Derby! :smile: I have accommodation in Sir Peter Hilton Court x

Hey Im also doing primary ed at Derby and am staying at sir peter hilton aswell :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by BenjiiF
Hey Im also doing primary ed at Derby and am staying at sir peter hilton aswell :smile:

Hey :smile: Awesome - what flat are you in? Are you going to the applicant taster day on Saturday?x
I'll be at the applicant day :smile:
Reply 10
That's great - Thought I was going to go having found nobody before hand! :smile: x
Reply 11
Original post by Hevz
Hey :smile: Awesome - what flat are you in? Are you going to the applicant taster day on Saturday?x

Im in flat 19 and yeah i am coming on Saturday
Reply 12
Original post by BenjiiF
Im in flat 19 and yeah i am coming on Saturday

I'm in flat 1 :smile: Awesome - I shall see you there :smile: x
Reply 13
I will be at the applicant day too! :-) Just had an email about it! See you there!
Reply 14
Great! :smile: See you there! x
Reply 15
Just wondering what you all thought of today?
I had a great time!!!
We're going on a bear hunt!
Reply 16
Hi I have got into this course as well, and was at the applicant day today happened to be the one picked out to do the treasure hunt with the pirates!
I thought it was really well set out today and quite enjoyed it just can't wait to start in September!

David.
Reply 17
I enjoyed the day it was a great laugh and there was alot of people there which was good i was the guy in sort of a red and blue checkered shirt in group 3. We've got that day in June aswell which im off to so i may see you lot there
Reply 18
I thought it was great! :smile: I was the girl in the light blue hoodie and black jeans also in group 3! :smile: Looking forward to seeing everyone in June now x
Hi

We're really pleased you enjoyed the applicant day and look forward to seeing you in June/ starting in September.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending