Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by RyanNeedham
Booking it as we speak

Have you got an unconditional offer?
Reply 3
Original post by rb94x
DMU

yeah, me! Hopefully going to the last open day in April if i can get flights sorted :/ have you seen Newarke Point? What's it like compared to the others?
Reply 4
Original post by Luker18
yeah, me! Hopefully going to the last open day in April if i can get flights sorted :/ have you seen Newarke Point? What's it like compared to the others?

You got an unconditional offer? I have to wait till 12th may to book mine, that's when conditional offers can book there's apparently. Oh nice where you coming from? I only went to see Newarke point when i went to the open day, im gonna go again in april.
Reply 5
Original post by rb94x
You got an unconditional offer? I have to wait till 12th may to book mine, that's when conditional offers can book there's apparently. Oh nice where you coming from? I only went to see Newarke point when i went to the open day, im gonna go again in april.

Nah I've got a conditional too so I have to wait, probs gonna stay there but I'm gonna try and fly over for the April open day too! Might see ye there mate! I'm flying from N. Ireland!
Reply 6
Original post by rb94x

Hey rb94x, u mentioned that u will need to wait until May to book ur accommodation. That depends what room u r going to book. U don't wait until may to book accommodation with Newarke Point. If u want to book the Premium en suite or the classic en suite you can book it before the 12 may u don't need to get a unconditional offer from DMU to book room with Newarke Point. But if u were to book to book Newarke Point classic en suite u will have to wait until May because all the classic en suite rooms are taken by the university.

For example my self, I have booked a room with Newarke point for the Premium en suite and i didn't get a unconditional offer.
Reply 7
Original post by divagirl
Hey rb94x, u mentioned that u will need to wait until May to book ur accommodation. That depends what room u r going to book. U don't wait until may to book accommodation with Newarke Point. If u want to book the Premium en suite or the classic en suite you can book it before the 12 may u don't need to get a unconditional offer from DMU to book room with Newarke Point. But if u were to book to book Newarke Point classic en suite u will have to wait until May because all the classic en suite rooms are taken by the university.

For example my self, I have booked a room with Newarke point for the Premium en suite and i didn't get a unconditional offer.

So I have firmed dmu an got a conditional offer how do I book a room lol
Reply 8

Heyy, I emailed them and they send i have to wait till 12th may to get my DMU ID so that i can book accommodation, how did you book yours lol? are you currently studying there or going to this year btw?
Reply 9
Original post by rb94x
Heyy, I emailed them and they send i have to wait till 12th may to get my DMU ID so that i can book accommodation, how did you book yours lol? are you currently studying there or going to this year btw?

Hey rb94x and Luke18, This booking before 12 May only applies to four accommodation within DMU: Newarke Point, The Grange, Filbert Village and St. Martins House. If u want to book for Newarke Point, it also depends on the type of room u r goiung to book. If u want to book for the premium en suite or the classic studio u can book it now u don't hav to wait until 12 May. But if u want to book for the classic en suite u hav to wait until 12 May to book for that particularly room.

I booked my accommodation for Newarke Point through the unite website. The link is below.

http://www.unite-students.com/

When the webiste has loaded, on the top u will see 'Cities' with arrow button that shows down and it will show all the list of cities and u have to click 'Leicester'. U click on the accommodation that u want to live in. If u liked that particularly accomodation. Then u can book it through online by clicking on link on 'Book Now' it is highlighted in blue the top right hand corner or on the bottom right hand corner or u can call them up if u found booking online is a hassle.

I will be starting DMU this year in September :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 10
Hey rb94x and Luke18, This booking before 12 May only applies to four accommodation within DMU: Newarke Point, The Grange, Filbert Village and St. Martins House. If u want to book for Newarke Point, it also depends on the type of room u r goiung to book. If u want to book for the premium en suite or the classic studio u can book it now u don't hav to wait until 12 May. But if u want to book for the classic en suite u hav to wait until 12 May to book for that particularly room.

I booked my accommodation for Newarke Point through the unite website. The link is below.

http://www.unite-students.com/

When the webiste has loaded, on the top u will see 'Cities' with arrow button that shows down and it will show all the list of cities and u have to click 'Leicester'. U click on the accommodation that u want to live in. If u liked that particularly accomodation. Then u can book it through online by clicking on link on 'Book Now' it is highlighted in blue the top right hand corner or on the bottom right hand corner or u can call them up if u found booking online is a hassle.

I will be starting DMU this year in September :smile:

Ohh now it makes sense lol thanks for that, i just checked it out, there's only block B yh? what you studying ?
Reply 11
Hmm I think I'm gonna book the classic ensuite prob! I just booked my flights for the open day in April looking forward to it now :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by rb94x
Ohh now it makes sense lol thanks for that, i just checked it out, there's only block B yh? what you studying ?

No problem :smile: I had the same confusion as u did and i thought i was going to make mistakes if i booked my accommodation online. So, i called them up to book my accommodation and it was pretty easy :smile: I will be studying biomedical science. Do u knw which accommodation u r planning to book?
Reply 13
Original post by Luker18
Hmm I think I'm gonna book the classic ensuite prob! I just booked my flights for the open day in April looking forward to it now :smile:

Thats good :smile: that is a very long journey u need to make to Leicester and I thought i lived far away haha :P
Reply 14
No problem :smile: I had the same confusion as u did and i thought i was going to make mistakes if i booked my accommodation online. So, i called them up to book my accommodation and it was pretty easy :smile: I will be studying biomedical science. Do u knw which accommodation u r planning to book?

Yhh this accommodation thing is a hassle tbh lol, ohh nice sounds like a good course :smile: , I'm going to book mine at Newarke point but dunno if i want a classic ensuite or premium, wbu?
Reply 15
Thats good :smile: that is a very long journey u need to make to Leicester and I thought i lived far away haha :P

Haha I know! Gotta make sure I like it tho lol
Reply 16
Original post by Luker18
Haha I know! Gotta make sure I like it tho lol

Lol :smile: u will like Leicester its a very nice place u can take my word for that. What are u going to study in DMU?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 17
Original post by rb94x
Yhh this accommodation thing is a hassle tbh lol, ohh nice sounds like a good course :smile: , I'm going to book mine at Newarke point but dunno if i want a classic ensuite or premium, wbu?

Trust me it is u r better of booking by calling them. Thank you :smile: The room i booked was premium range without the studio. What are you going to study?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 18
Lol :smile: u will like Leicester its a very nice place u can take my word for that. What are u going to study in DMU?

haha hope so! I'm going to study retail management. what's the difference in the premium ensuite and the classic ensuite?
Reply 19
Original post by Luker18
haha hope so! I'm going to study retail management. what's the difference in the premium ensuite and the classic ensuite?

Oh okay :smile: Classic en suite is u hav a single bed and u hav very little space.
Premium en suite is hav a double bed and u hav more space than the classic en suite.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending