The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Isambard Kingdom Brunel
Bearing in mind there are many under 18s on this forum, it sickens me to think they might be getting the wrong idea by using a SEXFACE smiley in their posts.

I do not approve of sex before marriage, and I am sure the devout Christians on here agree with me on that stance.

I think SEXFACE is simply not needed on a student forum. Maybe replace it with STUDYFACE?

:sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface:
:sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface:
:sexface:
:colone:

This is my sexface.

Ladies.
I'm a Christian and I don't agree. It's just a face and a pretty awesome one at that :sexface:
:fuhrer: we should be able to use what we want to. :sexface:. It is my favourite emoticon on tsr. I really wish there was a :sexface: emoticon on whatsapp.

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you don't like sexface, I dread to see what you think of these :colone:

:hump: :surprise: :perv:

Posted from TSR Mobile
You really need to leave the house once in a while.
Of course :sexface:
:sexface:
:dice: That's how I feel.
:turban:
Bearing in mind there are many under 18s on this forum, it sickens me to think they might be getting the wrong idea by using a SEXFACE smiley in their posts.

I do not approve of sex before marriage, and I am sure the devout Christians on here agree with me on that stance.

I think SEXFACE is simply not needed on a student forum. Maybe replace it with STUDYFACE?

Sex is legal from 16.
Children aren't as naive as you seem to believe.
I don't think people come to TSR to study.
It's a pretty snazzy face.
:sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface:
Reply 14
Original post by StretfordEnd
:colone:

This is my sexface.

Ladies.

Haha! You're a joker! XD
:sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface:

and just for you:
:hump::kiss2:
:sexface:................ :sogood:................ :colondollar:

I'm sorry, I swear this has never happened to me before!

What about all the flirting that goes on with you know, words.

I think you should be more concerned about all the threads about penises, vaginas and so forth.

This forum is designed for horny young poeple after all :tongue:
Reply 18
Original post by majmuh24
If you don't like sexface, I dread to see what you think of these :colone:

:hump: :surprise: :perv:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You forgot :hump2: :pierre:
Original post by ninuzu
You forgot :hump2: :pierre:

Sorry. Have a banana riding a llama to make up for it. :bl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest